The Miami heat are going nowhere.

😂 agreed.

47 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Jimmy Butler’s busy beavers.

🤭 

51 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Specifically, they rank last in blocks per game,

Wow. 

Miami doesn’t scare me as much this year, not yet anyways..

Thanks lw3! Happy Holidays! 

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

If you really took the .500 pledge you’ve missed out on some high level performances by Trae and Bogi.  
Actually, even during our losing streak we played well through most of it.  Maybe one game was a beat down where we didn’t compete.

I've missed a couple, but have cheated on the pledge for a couple of games as well.   But only to watch Trae's minutes.     Will watch tonight since only other sports commitment I have is the Blackhawks game.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Jaime Jaquez

This foo straight annoying knows how to play and understands the game ala Giddyish. I swear I thought it was a bad pick initially but wtheck. He can play a bit, despite kinda looking like dude who parked Ferris’s car and took it for a joyride in 86. #saveFerris

image.gif.28adc6f28baf5ba7f286ec9d5c1e0ec4.gif

15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Good news so far is Bogi is nowhere to be found on the Boo-Boo Report.

Who are the 6th men better than Brate this year? He’s on one! 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

heat GameNotes, um, notes that Miami would tie their franchise-best 20-game intra-divisional home winning streak (March 2004-March 2006) with a Dub tonight. That 2005-06 season, GM Pat took over for Coach SVG and got Miami its first ring. Salim Stoudamire and Esteban Batista almost ended the heat's home run early in March '06, but the Hawks couldn't hang on to a double-digit fourth-quarter lead and fell short with a 95-93 loss to Shaq, Zo and company.

Atlanta's road win tally (8-8) has them just behind the Mavs (9-5), the West-leading T'Wolves (9-5), the heat (9-6), and the Knicks (9-8), while deadlocked with the Sixers (8-4), Thunder (8-4), Pels (8-7), and Nuggets (8-8). Of those other teams, only the Mavs (@ HOU) and the Nuggets (@ BRK) are playing away games tonight.

Hawks' Game Notes cites Bogi's pair-or-more str3ak of 20 games, a franchise record, as leading all active NBA hoopers. With two treys tonight he'll tie heat/Hawks legend Steve Smith (549 3FGs) for 6th on Atlanta's franchise list. The Hawks' 20-straight games splashing at least 10 threes leads all NBA East teams and is behind only the Kings (33) and G-State (30) overall.

~lw3

• Like 4