• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Oh My Nique I gotta get these Brackets locked in.

Quickfastinahurry, Josh Okogie has been Out since sustaining a hip injury and ab strain earlier this month. He's close to returning, although the Suns may save his energies for the upcoming road trip. Also a hopeful end-of-season returnee is Brother-in-Law Hall-of-Famer Damion Lee. The former Hawks rookie has been Out all season following preseason meniscus surgery.

It only feels like the day before yesterday when Isaiah Thomas was the belle of Boston's ball, after prying him free of Phoenix, and Dennis Schröder and Arizona-native Mike Budenholzer's Hawks were merely standing in the way of greatness for Team Green. While IT scrambles to prove his worth once more on an NBA stage, Vogel notes that his short-term trial is due to a two-way player nearing Trent Forrest Decision Day/Week/Month. "Again, I don’t know how much he’ll play for us," Vogel told PHNX Sports. He’s really here from a depth standpoint because Saben Lee only has four games left."

The bug that always goes around during road trips has passed on from Bogi to Two Ts Matthews, as Wesley is listed as Questionable on the way-too-early Boo-Boo Report. The Marquette Golden Eagles star whose status I need to know about, and soon, is Tyler Kolek.

~lw3

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

my fellow tree-huggers.

Yo just cuz I live in Cali broh… :mellow:

39 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Oh, and a zipper allowing Spud

To…..? Yo I’ll do a lotta stuff but this zipper thing.. reminds me of when we were 7 in your basement lw3… I digress..

41 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

no T-shirts on sale this time, sorry).

😐IMG_3789.thumb.jpeg.54b0a6e229c1c5a76a23a3f2eaa909aa.jpeg 

44 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Jalen going 2-for-11 on threes

Wont happen again, young Pipp is too clean.

45 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Suns legend Isaiah Thomas,

🤨 the words “legend” “cute” get thrown around too much… oh and “beast” 😐 

You da man @lethalweapon3 thanks for the early morning edition! 

Go Hawks!!!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Oh My Nique I gotta get these Brackets locked in.

Quickfastinahurry, Josh Okogie has been Out since sustaining a hip injury and ab strain earlier this month. He's close to returning, although the Suns may save his energies for the upcoming road trip. Also a hopeful end-of-season returnee is Brother-in-Law Hall-of-Famer Damion Lee. The former Hawks rookie has been Out all season following preseason meniscus surgery.

It only feels like the day before yesterday when Isaiah Thomas was the belle of Boston's ball, after prying him free of Phoenix, and Dennis Schröder and Arizona-native Mike Budenholzer's Hawks were merely standing in the way of greatness for Team Green. While IT scrambles to prove his worth once more on an NBA stage, Vogel notes that his short-term trial is due to a two-way player nearing Trent Forrest Decision Day/Week/Month. "Again, I don’t know how much he’ll play for us," Vogel told PHNX Sports. He’s really here from a depth standpoint because Saben Lee only has four games left."

The bug that always goes around during road trips has passed on from Bogi to Two Ts Matthews, as Wesley is listed as Questionable on the way-too-early Boo-Boo Report. The Marquette Golden Eagles star whose status I need to know about, and soon, is Tyler Kolek.

~lw3

I miss the squawk bracket we used to do. I always used to come in around last 😆. Next time I do it I’m doing it purely based on the colors and design of the school’s jersey’s! 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 2

• Moderators

We're likely to get a little help from those wascally Wizards today in keeping Sacramento on the other side of the Play-In line.

As for the Suns, Royce O'Neale is working through a bruised shoulder (not as tender as a braised shoulder, or so I've been told), and he's listed as Questionable on the Sunny side of the Boo-Boo Report.

I'm slightly amazed that Devin Booker's still working toward his first career triple-double. His haul against the Sixers yesterday (18 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds) came close.

The Suns seek to snap a four-game head-to-head skid versus the Hawks. While they can't seem to stop their slide at The Farm (10 straight Ls, what are we, the Spurs?), their record at home (49-19) remains better than ours against the Suns in Atlanta (42-26).

Suns Notes cites the Hawks as one of 4 NBA clubs (ATL, DAL, LAL, PHX) that has 3 different players having scored 40+ in a game this season, former Suns draft pick Bogi being Hawk #3.

Grayson Allen's league-best 48.3 3FG% is wedged between two ex-Hawks, Joe Johnson (2004-05 w/ PHX, 47.8 3FG%, I'd get sued trying to get him, too) and Kyle Korver (2014-15 w/ ATL, 49.2 3FG%) for the best in-season 3FG% of all-time (min. 150 attempts).

~lw3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We're likely to get a little help from those wascally Wizards today in keeping Sacramento on the other side of the Play-In line.

As for the Suns, Royce O'Neale is working through a bruised shoulder (not as tender as a braised shoulder, or so I've been told), and he's listed as Questionable on the Sunny side of the Boo-Boo Report.

I'm slightly amazed that Devin Booker's still working toward his first career triple-double. His haul against the Sixers yesterday (18 points, 11 assists, 9 rebounds) came close.

The Suns seek to snap a four-game head-to-head skid versus the Hawks. While they can't seem to stop their slide at The Farm (10 straight Ls, what are we, the Spurs?), their record at home (49-19) remains better than ours against the Suns in Atlanta (42-26).

Suns Notes cites the Hawks as one of 4 NBA clubs (ATL, DAL, LAL, PHX) that has 3 different players having scored 40+ in a game this season, former Suns draft pick Bogi being Hawk #3.

Grayson Allen's league-best 48.3 3FG% is wedged between two ex-Hawks, Joe Johnson (2004-05 w/ PHX, 47.8 3FG%, I'd get sued trying to get him, too) and Kyle Korver (2014-15 w/ ATL, 49.2 3FG%) for the best in-season 3FG% of all-time (min. 150 attempts).

~lw3

Washington said . . . "What the hell did you just say?"

image.png.de1356186705fd49295e884942b82413.png

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm going up against you in fantasy, and started OO over Brook Lopez . . . thinking that Quin might start him.  Meanwhile, he did nada in that 1st half.

Give me something OO!

images.jpg.689bfecb552cde177361d90331e1fa35.jpg

• Sad 1