• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Man, one of our best offensive games of the year. Great job Hawks!

Against our nemesis.. lol

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno plays with the right aggression that a frontcourt player needs to play with.  You're not supposed to let dudes just push you around or jump over you.

But once again, when everyone is healthy, Bruno will be buried on the bench.  So I'm starting to blame the coach more and more with the issues of this team.  He can fix some of these issues of this team, with simple rotation changes and by playing bigger.

LOL . . Bruno was feeling himself with that 3.   He can make them though.  He made them in FIBA.

One guy makes 2.7 mill.

The other makes nearly 16 mill..

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno plays with the right aggression that a frontcourt player needs to play with.  You're not supposed to let dudes just push you around or jump over you.

But once again, when everyone is healthy, Bruno will be buried on the bench.  So I'm starting to blame the coach more and more with the issues of this team.  He can fix some of these issues of this team, with simple rotation changes and by playing bigger.

LOL . . Bruno was feeling himself with that 3.   He can make them though.  He made them in FIBA.

Bruno offense has been horrendous but games like tonight give serious pause if OO struggles continue but he just came back. That said, Bruno improvement defensively is noted. I didn't know he was a good drop defender. On top of that, he's our best center on the perimeter defensively. Bruno and Vit have really gotten better. 

Players have gotten better under Quin outside of the ones who are washed.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno Built Tough!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

One guy makes 2.7 mill.

The other makes nearly 16 mill..

Sadly, that's a big part of it. Bruno being an end of bench guy has to clearly outplay OO or OO will always get the benefit of doubt as he's the bigger asset. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Bruno Built Tough!

Bruno is smarter than OO as well. He also isn't overwhelm but Richards athleticism like Capela can be at times

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Nice win.  I hope this doesn't turn out to be a Bob Sura special.  On to the next one 💯!!!

I think we are locked in at #10 seed for the play-in. Nets keep losing, 6 straight for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Sadly, that's a big part of it. Bruno being an end of bench guy has to clearly outplay OO or OO will always get the benefit of doubt as he's the bigger asset. 

Bruno is smarter than OO as well. He also isn't overwhelm but Richards athleticism like Capela can be at times

He IS clearly outplaying OO..

Hawks need to move on from OO if he cant play the 4..

Bruno can hold down the backup center spot to whomever we draft or trade for just fine..

• Like 2