• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Players have gotten better under Quin outside of the ones who are washed

This is what gives me hope.  I think OO is going to get better, too, wish he didnt get injured right when they started letting guys play defense.  Ticky tacky fouls were his only problem when he plays aggressive and they’re not calling those right now

• Like 1

A win is a win.  Hard for me to not look at this game through the lens of two teams decimated by injuries and limping towards the finish with losing records and think - whichever team gets a bench guy on a hot streak wins this game.  Good that it was the Hawks bench tonight with Bruno and Garrison.

I don't think either of those guys are rotation players on winning NBA teams though, more guys who are on the bench to play a role in the wake of an injury to someone ahead of them on the depth charts. Vit might have a chance of becoming a regular rotation piece if he can get some consistency on his outside shot.

29 minutes ago, AHF said:

Flipped back and forth between the NCAA games and this one while visiting family.  Definitely Bruno for the game ball.  If I recall what the announcer said, this was the highest scoring game from our centers this season and puts Bruno's career high above OO.  (Clint has scored more than 25 like 10 times in his career or something).  It was a special night for him.

Hi, AH.

....... wanna talk about it?

😇

Just messin'..  don't ban me yet.  JoeLLLL just turned 30 so I got some slander to sling first.  To the ISE .... 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

On 3/24/2024 at 7:36 AM, Packfill said:

A win is a win.  Hard for me to not look at this game through the lens of two teams decimated by injuries and limping towards the finish with losing records and think - whichever team gets a bench guy on a hot streak wins this game.  Good that it was the Hawks bench tonight with Bruno and Garrison.

I don't think either of those guys are rotation players on winning NBA teams though, more guys who are on the bench to play a role in the wake of an injury to someone ahead of them on the depth charts. Vit might have a chance of becoming a regular rotation piece if he can get some consistency on his outside shot.

Bruno might be for sure. He's had stretches in his career where he has been, all about consistency with him. If he gets his mind right he for sure has the skill set to be a very competent rotation player. Mathews... no. Vit is becoming more and more interesting by the day.