• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm starting to get what Ferry is doing now

GameTime

Yep right now we are going to really struggle to score points. And we've got 2-3 more years until we are at Indy's level of depth. Without a Paul George type to rely on offensively either.

Utah South.

Next thing you know, we will be getting Mark Eden.

Any relation to Mark Eaton?

• Like 2

I'd say he's too smart for PER -- PER overvalues volume shooting, and the guys he's picking are more closely aligned with the Win Shares list.

• Like 1

Utah South.Next thing you know, we will be getting Mark Eden.

If you mean Mark Eaton that is exactly who we need. One of the best shot blockers to ever play the game. a true 7'4'' monster.

I'd say he's too smart for PER -- PER overvalues volume shooting, and the guys he's picking are more closely aligned with the Win Shares list.

Win share is even worse......don't get me started with the holes in win share. I'm all about efficiency metrics but win share is only a piece of a conversation......not even deserving of being a focal point. Too many variables. Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Utah South huh? Do you think Ferry might have interest in that Marvin Williams?

Maybe not, but I expect to see "Atlanta having serious discussions with Randy Foye" any minute now.

So lets recap:HorfordMillsapKorverWilliamsCarrollJenkinsCunninghamMuscala?Teague??Schröder??Noguiera??Scott?( ?= not guaranteed to be on roster)Another starting caliber center and official decision on Teague/starting PG and we should be set this offseason.

Edited by RedDawg#8

• Premium Member

I see exactly what he is about: bow to pressure from ownership to not rebuild and get a real superstar. Instead waste cap space on playoff treadmill teams and try and sell the same end product with different names on it to fans who know better.

Hey hawks fans! Meet our newest treadmill team! Sure the names are different but the second round exit at best result stays the same! Buy your season tickets now, Cal Bowdler is eager to take your call!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Yo tell me the success ratio of NBA teams that have tanked since the lottery started

I can think of several teams that won titles by drafting a superstar. I can think of only two teams in NBA history that won a title without a superstar. My math isn't perfect but something tells me you want a superstar if you ever want to win a title.

• Premium Member

I see exactly what he is about: bow to pressure from ownership to not rebuild and get a real superstar. Instead waste cap space on playoff treadmill teams and try and sell the same end product with different names on it to fans who know better.

Hey hawks fans! Meet our newest treadmill team! Sure the names are different but the second round exit at best result stays the same! Buy your season tickets now, Cal Bowdler is eager to take your call!

Chicken dinner.

• Like 1