Okay, Sixers.

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

"Don't look, Ethel!"

~lw3

• Moderators

~lw3

• Moderators

I actually think the Sixers could look pretty decent in a few years. They have a nice PG; a defensive big man who should be at least a good part of their rotation and could be an impact player; and a top 5 pick in this draft which means likely an impact stud. They also have several guys to deal for assets or to be decent vets if they choose to resign them.

They won't be a championship team in two years or anything but they could look very nice if they nail this year's pick and get a solid younger from the Pelicans to add on.

I actually think the Sixers could look pretty decent in a few years. They have a nice PG; a defensive big man who should be at least a good part of their rotation and could be an impact player; and a top 5 pick in this draft which means likely an impact stud. They also have several guys to deal for assets or to be decent vets if they choose to resign them.

They won't be a championship team in two years or anything but they could look very nice if they nail this year's pick and get a solid younger from the Pelicans to add on.

Problem is you could of said the same thing 3 years ago.

• Moderators

They were pretty good 3 years ago - they made the playoffs then and moved a step ahead the next season to make the 2nd round. What they blew 3 years ago was the Evan Turner pick. DeMarcus Cousins would have been so much of a better choice and you can check my posts at that time when I said as much. If they take Cousins, they then don't blow up their team by trading for Andrew Bynum.

Bottomline, I like Philly's prospects 2 years out if they nail their top pick this year.