• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Clippers playing like a retirement team 

Making Harden play a game on Sunday isn’t fair. Everyone knows what his Saturdays are like.... 😂

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They play much more in tune without Trae. Just the offense is hit or miss. Tonight, they making their shots. Other nights, brick house.  With Trae, the offense is FAR more consistent. 

The biggest difference is its not easy to Pick on no one off the ball and since LA is also a drop coverage team like us, we know how to exploit it. 

Everyone is playing well tonight and the effort is so good tonight 

Let's not pretend like they didn't just lose to both Portland and Utah. There's a LOT of time left in this game.

• Haha 3

Loving the hustle and defense so far(I know its early..lol).

I saw a Hawk dive for a loose ball..

I almost thought we had re-signed Patty Mills.. 😀

Just now, hawkman said:

Let's not pretend like they didn't just lose to both Portland and Utah. There's a LOT of time left in this game.

17 pt lead is NOTHING.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I am not saying they play better. It's a lot more in tune. It's a lot more fluid. The ball is moving, it's kenetic. 

Now, when the shots aren't falling like the last two games, the ball sticks and they look horrendous offensively. 

6 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Yeah, whether we have Trae or not, the 3rd quarter has been our nemesis all season. And I blame that on lack of coaching adjustments when those other teams go on the big run.

Let me make my halftime store run.

Come on Hawks. Surprise me tonight.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

How come we can’t do this every night? This might be the best ball 🏀 movement I’ve seen. Is Quin’s system kickin in oooorrrr? LETS GOOOOO!!!

One of the games we played early in this Murray PG period had better ball movement. 

C'mon Dre