• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pj Tucker is terrible at everything on a basketball court, including actual defense.  Prove me wrong. 

hes pretty good at swiping his entire arm against De'Andres head 😞

• Thanks 1

Dre on Murray

"With this guys leadership we got the win"

Never heard that before from Dre.. Hmm??

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Vit on a two way getting more PT than he got last year 

I'd play this dude over Forest as a backup PG.. lol

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

93 POINTS..

Lockdown Defense.......

I see you Hawks

So far on the 11 game stretch since Trae went down we are giving up about 105 ppg which would have us #1 in PPG on defense in the league this year.    Compared to 121 ppg with Trae for the year.  Look i love Trae as a player and appreciate what he can do with the ball.  But that is a massive difference going from near dead last to 1st in defense over a 10+ game span.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Threezus said:

So far on the 11 game stretch since Trae went down we are giving up about 105 ppg which would have us #1 in PPG on defense in the league this year.    Compared to 121 ppg with Trae for the year.  Look i love Trae as a player and appreciate what he can do with the ball.  But that is a massive difference going from near dead last to 1st in defense over a 10+ game span.

But we've only played bad teams.. 

Too small a sample size 

Yada yada yada

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Maybe we should keep DJ and trade Trae. I know for some its unthinkable, but it's worth considering. 

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Maybe we should keep DJ and trade Trae. I know for some its unthinkable, but it's worth considering. 

IDK about that, but we're 6-5 since the devastating injury that would plunge the 24-32 team deep into the abyss. lol

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

But we've only played bad teams.. 

Too small a sample size 

Yada yada yada

Some good and some bad pretty much like the rest of the year honestly.   I would say 4 or 5 good teams and 4 or 5 bad ones   and then 2 or so that are about our level fringe playoff teams.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

True but makes the last 2 games all that more frustrating.  Could be, should be 3-0. 

Yeah but they could've laid down too... Glad to see the boys bounce back... Clippers weren't expecting it.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1