• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Horford just has a lot more polish but when Horford was 3 years out of HS, he was still at Florida. Okongwu is in the NBA. That matters. 

Ya no I meant like how Horford was know to all to be loved by Supes, I wanna build that with OO. :indifferent: I’ve seen him live at USC.. he’s mine Supes.. ok this is gettin weird. :sarcastic:

image.gif.10dbe81506a969360829ec0946da992d.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member

Report: McMillan enters health and safety protocols, three players cleared  to return

Nate:  Now that's how you supposed to shoot! From now on, that's how you shoot! Oh man, I want my next SG to shoot like that. WOOOOO... it takes a dysfunctional m***f**er to bust somebody ass like that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Horford just has a lot more polish but when Horford was 3 years out of HS, he was still at Florida. Okongwu is in the NBA. That matters. 

How do you miss blatant messages is beyond me.

Edited by Spud2nique

• Premium Member

I was worried about Kennard and Jackson killing us from outside... BUT  We played decent defense.   Everybody held their assignments.   Except for the time that Zubiac got mad after he was dunked on and powered his way to the inside, we looked really good. 

SMH . . . 1 - 2 inches of snow they said.

I already got 4 inches of snow in my yard, and it looks like it'll snow for at least the next 3 hours.  Then the temperature is supposed to drop to 18 degrees tonight.  This will easily be a 6 inch snowstorm in my area.

March snowstorms in Tennessee are always unpredictable. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I already got 4 inches of snow in my yard, and it looks like it'll snow for at least the next 3 hours.  Then the temperature is supposed to drop to 18 degrees tonight.  This will easily be a 6 inch snowstorm in my area.

Hope you got some snacks!

Jessica Williams Snacks GIF by 2 Dope Queens Podcast - Find & Share on GIPHY

Snacks GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Shit Snacks GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3

Not to look too far ahead but the last time we were at .500 was Dec. 15 when we were 14-14, since then there have been 4 attempts to get to .500 with all of them coming up short.

If we take care of business with Indy on Sunday, 5th time could be the charm to finally get to .500. 

One win at a time. Let’s go!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Snow ❄️? That’s crazy it was like 70 degrees here today. 

28 assists to 10 turnovers yup.

I can’t remember the last time Trae led the game in +/-. Clippers made him get off the ball more and play on the wings and he did a great job.  I like him around 17 attempts more than 20 so he can concentrate on a well rounded performance.  Taking way more FTs than 3s is always a plus too.

But this bench been carrying this team since OO came back.  A cool 34 points for The Mob.

One down, three more in a row to go let’s go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

We need to talk more about dropping Wright out of the rotation. Huge mistake. He is the best defensive guard we have BY FAR and we need him in the rotation. Dropping him out to give Lou more minutes is insane. 

He mentioned in the presser, he had to move to 9 players in the rotation. I don't think he really likes Wright's value. 

• Like 1