• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Out went veteran point guard Anthony Johnson

Hey! :smile: The cagester and I were just talking about Jevon Carter “beetlejuice” Johnson! 

Jason “Kobe’s Not a Top 5 Laker” Williams

What the, I kinda liked jdub he was chill but that ain’t cool. Kobe is a top 5 Laker imo.

I destroy Girl Scout cookies with as much zeal as anybody this time of year, but these rows upon rows of Tagalongs can get mighty stale after a while.

I just got a box of thin mints. Hey, stick those puppies in the freezer and thank me later. Samoas are awesome too, if you like the coco’s nut. :indifferent:

Jeff Teague.

Hope can can scout!

It's too easy to rag on the Hawks’ (latest) beleaguered head coach for not knowing, or caring to know, how best to utilize deeper lineups,

Frustrating to watch as a fan.

Yet they got… something, out of trading for Robert Covington (out for today, personal leave) and Powell,

Doubt they hold onto Kawhi, PG13, Powelland Roco but imagine that team in next year’s playoffs. Yikes. 😬 

Reggie Jackson (team-high 17.0 PPG on 39.5 FG%, 4.8 APG, 2.3 TOs/game) gets to live out his All-most-Star dreams with little restraint from Lue.

Last game I saw him play he was toying with the Lakers. He was giving it to Russ so mad I just started giggling and saying sttttttoooooppp :laugh1:

Somehow, they’ve managed to win six of their last 8 games,

This team is disciplined. Whoever they have going knows what to do and rarely messes up. (Jinx!)

Bravos, by the way).

Yes siiiirrr!!! 

Let’s Go Hawks!

Yes siiirrr. You the man @lethalweapon3! I don’t think any other franchise fan base in the NBA sets us up like you. Appreciate them all! 

Hawks -7.5 is the Vegas line as of now.

Go Hawks!

F219423B-4FAF-45DE-8821-D1AE53E63A08.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1