• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

13 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Trying to find a Hawks game on TV at this point is like finding Bigfoot.  One day they on Bally, the next game is on Peach Cobbler, the next game on Fubu, the next game on Christian Broadcasting Network,  the next game on CNN, the next game on BET,  the next game on TUBI,  the next game on VICE TV,  the next game on Fox Soul...

i-cant-find-it-anywhere-james-daniels.gi

Gotta go underground.

• Premium Member
Just now, dalamchops said:

damn that's the best i've seen trae execute out of a trap. Excellent end to the half

Jalen's the only guy who naturally occupies that area that gets opened up when he gets trapped. JC tried to do it, but was a poor decision maker when the ball would find him.

• Like 3

Very good half considering that they were shooting 70% from 3 up until the last 5 mins of the half. Trae playing really good and smart. Let's drive them to the ground in the second half. They will remember at one point of time that they're on btb

Outstanding finish to the half.

I love the way they're playing.  Not getting rattled with all of the pressure the Clippers are putting on them outside.

Clippers are shooting great from the field, but so are we.

And only 3 offensive rebounds for the Clippers so far in this game.

Trae is resisting the urge to force a lot of things, and is simply taking what the offense gives him and directing the team.  If JJ starts to make more of his shots around the rim, the Clippers will come out of that 3-2 trap that they're running on Trae and DJ.

Great shooting half by 12.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I'm calling it. MITTEN!

Excellent half!

Trae really trying on D this year and is more about the Team Overall..... Only 5 shots so far and still playing great and trying on Defense....... 

Im slowly becoming a Stan.. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2