Merged: Knicks want Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

• Moderators

The New York Knicks are interested in upgrading the point guard position ahead of the deadline.

The Knicks were close to a trade for Kyle Lowry in December before talks fell apart.

The Knicks are now said to be interested in Jeff Teague of the Atlanta Hawks.

Teague signed a four-year, $32 million offer sheet with the Milwaukee Bucks in the offseason, which was matched by the Hawks.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/231990/Knicks-Interested-In-Jeff-Teague

• Premium Member

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/231990/Knicks-Interested-In-Jeff-Teague

I'm not sure it would be better for the Hawks to agree on a trade that can be vetoed by Teague. Unless we get an excelent offer, I wouldn't go for it.

Plus, watching the Knicks rot has been very funny so far. Posted Image

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Hardaway Jr. is not leaving, as much as we want him too. There is absolutely no way they part with him. Shump and Felton have been on the block and that's probably what we'll get in return. If we could trade Teague and Lou Williams for Shump, Felton, and something else I would be more than happy.

• Like 1

Get Boston involved and get us Rondo. Boston wants that first rounder, give it to them.

Boston wants TWO (2) UNPROTECTED first rounders for Rondo.NY and Woody would eat lil ole Jeffy alive!!! Edited by JayBirdHawk

Personally I am not a big shumpert fan...he doesn't really do anything really well.I will be pissed if it was for that dirt bag jr smith

I would prefer Hardaway Jr than Shump - Bud and I want know part of that knucklehead JR Smith.

Guys Chandler is far from being untouchable. Woody has beef with Tyson and league perception is that Tyson is a shell of himself. Also, league perception is that Teague is the MVP of the Hawks. I see Woody easily willing to give up Tyson for Teague. Tyson is leaving NY after next year anyway.