• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

We have a good young core but like I’ve mentioned Dre, JC, CC, and Bogi need to be used in trades to bring 1-2 top quality defensive players with some good defenders on the bench. This team needs a Draymond BAD…

We do? You sure?

4 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

We have a good young core but like I’ve mentioned Dre, JC, CC, and Bogi need to be used in trades to bring 1-2 top quality defensive players with some good defenders on the bench. This team needs a Draymond BAD…

Please don’t place any hope into this lol. He comes from a culture of elite ball movement and team defense.  There’s no dollar amount that would persuade him to come here and lose his sanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It's hard to win when you are literally shooting this bad. 

And not defend the 3 either.

When Nate said at the beginning of the season he didn't care what analytics said about 3pt shooting I had a feeling it was a bad idea. Seems to me he's de-emphasized the 3 and now here we are.

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

And not defend the 3 either.

When Nate said at the beginning of the season he didn't care what analytics said about 3pt shooting I had a feeling it was a bad idea. Seems to me he's de-emphasized the 3 and now here we are.

That was a BS statement that even he likely knew was BS but he knew the personnel we had couldn't shoot. We all could see that too.