• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think we underestimated how much Kevin help our offense even if he gave it up on the other end just as much for us. 

Can’t compare the two IMO.  Sabonis’ playmaking is superior to all 5 of our Bigs COMBINED.  No level of offense could account for how easily-exploited  the Trae-Huerter defensive combo was. Hell drivers attack DJ almost like he’s Kevin smh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I don't think I've ever heard our announcers praising the opposition and complaining about our players as much as I've heard in this first half.  They sound as frustrated as we are.

4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Can’t compare the two IMO.  Sabonis’ playmaking is superior to all 5 of our Bigs COMBINED.  No level of offense could account for how easily-exploited  the Trae-Huerter defensive combo was. Hell drivers attack DJ almost like he’s Kevin smh.

He is capable of excellent man D but he jumps for steals and blocks too much like someone is playing 2k, controlling him all undisciplined. 

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He is capable of excellent man D but he jumps for steals and blocks too much like someone is playing 2k, controlling him all undisciplined. 

I’ve been quite disappointed.  His footwork, communication, and knowing tendencies are all lacking.  And he picked a fine time for an epic drop off in the rebounding department, almost 3 fewer than last season.  One of the main things we lack is quick transition starts from rebounders.  Capela clearing and finding Trae all the time wastes two seconds too often.  I can count DJ’s coast to coast finishes or play makes this season on one damn hand.  Draymond doing that shit 2 or 3 times a night.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Brunson is DESTROYING Murray.  Come on man.

Because hes the better player.. Hawks wouldve been better off getting Derrick White from SA when he was available.. smh