• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Doesn't change much, but the Refs were ass tonight.   Just let Randle play as Physically as he wants and make no calls.  But call us for touch fouls??

We still have to play better. 

Hey Landry.. where is our enforcer?  If it's Bruno... Nate.. Let him bash some heads. 

• Like 2

Y’all don’t get so upset.  This team is doing exactly what its analytic department thought it would.  And they been healthy as hell with a 26th ranked strength of schedule smh.

FBABF042-4597-4311-9798-38A3EABDFE4F.png.7cf454d4c83bc77c8387571b0441021b.png3993D020-013E-460E-B0D8-8DA3089ACF78.thumb.jpeg.57261e903821b718098395070aa801c9.jpeg

Any objective observer knew they would be mid but they’re more like the best reggie.  DJs gonna leave for nothing after rummaging though draft capital and providing 0 impact.  Nice.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You know who wasn't the one getting barbequed tonight.

Still doesn't matter though, because the entire team is bad defensively.  Trying to blame all of our defensive woes on one guy, should be completely played out.

He was getting cooked too. It was just a lot of guys getting cooked and they didn't single out Trae. Whoever was on Quickley or Brunson got cooked. 

4 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

So tired of this ish... 

As long as you-know-who is here, we will suffer from terrible D. 

Nate?  Agreed.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's no agenda tonight.  People can say what they want, after a loss like tonight.

It is what it is.

It definitely is for one individual. 

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I have been watching the Hawks a long time. I have never hoped we lose a game (even in taking years) until tonight....

#ByeNate

I wish they would but they won't. Nate made sure to get rid of any assistant that could even conceivably take over as an interim. We're stuck with his bald, stupid ass at least the rest of this season.

I'll be honest: I don't know if I can stomach watching this team the rest of the way. The incompetence of Nate plus a rookie FO being led by the owner's son who has zero basketball experience is just beyond depressing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

The bigs and Murray lost this game for us

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I wish they would but they won't. Nate made sure to get rid of any assistant that could even conceivably take over as an interim. We're stuck with his bald, stupid ass at least the rest of this season.

I'll be honest: I don't know if I can stomach watching this team the rest of the way. The incompetence of Nate plus a rookie FO being led by the owner's son who has zero basketball experience is just beyond depressing.

I seen this coming awhile back. 

• Sad 2

Every player on this team is hit or miss every single night. Every game, from Trae to the last guy on the bench, we have no idea what they'll give us.

Dre will have strong showings like tonight some nights, and he'll go 0-9 for 3 pts the next. Murray will go off for 30+ some games, and then have nights like this. No consistency at all......

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

If Nate is back after the break...I will need to take a break.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1