• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Every player on this team is hit or miss every single night. Every game, from Trae to the last guy on the bench, we have no idea what they'll give us.

Dre will have strong showings like tonight some nights, and he'll go 0-9 for 3 pts the next. Murray will go off for 30+ some games, and then have nights like this. No consistency at all......

They don't fit bro. This is why we can't get consistency.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Doesn't change much, but the Refs were ass tonight.   Just let Randle play as Physically as he wants and make no calls.  But call us for touch fouls??

We still have to play better. 

Hey Landry.. where is our enforcer?  If it's Bruno... Nate.. Let him bash some heads. 

He'll never do it.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I wish they would but they won't. Nate made sure to get rid of any assistant that could even conceivably take over as an interim. We're stuck with his bald, stupid ass at least the rest of this season.

I'll be honest: I don't know if I can stomach watching this team the rest of the way. The incompetence of Nate plus a rookie FO being led by the owner's son who has zero basketball experience is just beyond depressing.

I'd let NickyV take over.....and let it play out.

Boston promoted Joe Muzzalla with not much head coaching experience.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He was getting cooked too. It was just a lot of guys getting cooked and they didn't single out Trae. Whoever was on Quickley or Brunson got cooked. 

Schlenk took Spellman sorry arse over Brunson and we havent had a good backup for Trae since... smh

How can you watch Villanova and make that move? Just like when he picked Tyler Dorsey over Dillon Brooks after watching Oregon tape... Good grief..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

What is the Hawks record when Dre is the leading scorer?  I know it’s unbelievably dreadful.

It's not good. In the ideal role. Dre should be a low 3rd, high 4th option. 

If I had my way

Trae running the show and dominating the rock for better or worse

1st option KAT

3rd option Griffin

4th option Hunter

5th option, Okongwu

• Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Schlenk took Spellman sorry arse over Brunson and we havent had a good backup for Trae since... smh

How can you watch Villanova and make that move? Just like when he picked Tyler Dorsey over Dillon Brooks after watching Oregon tape... Good grief..

Travis wants to play a certain type of way but drafted Trae instead of Luka will never make sense to me. People sad he got fired but that decision looks like taking Melo over LeBron

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's not good. In the ideal role. Dre should be a low 3rd, high 4th option. 

If I had my way

Trae running the show and dominating the rock for better or worse

1st option KAT

3rd option Griffin

4th option Hunter

5th option, Okongwu

My ideal SG next to Trae is prime Danny Green

My ideal SF next to Trae is Ron Artest

My ideal PF next to Trae is JJJ. Heck, I would take Atlanta Marvin Williams 

My ideal C next to Trae is Embiid.

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

This selfish offense is so exhausting. Guys seriously only pass the ball if it guarantees them an assist.

It's been like this for YEARS. It's just a lot less options this year than previous years. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

we need a new offensive philosophy 

How, lol.

That's insane. 30 FB points and only gave up 5 turnovers. That mean not only did Atlanta build up a brick house, they didn't get back on defense either. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1