• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'll be so glad to get rid of Nate's ass after the season. This team is playing like its given up on the coach in the last two losses. 

But Nate and his refusal to adjust to the modern NBA is just death to this franchise until he's gone. Team won't shoot threes, no fast breaks, just bad shots and no emphasis to try and shoot three's. The modern game is all about the three point shot.

4th quarter shot chart for the Hawks

image.png.53fbd63235137f3ba468ba04437a472b.png

Knicks in the 4th

image.png.61c1208be56800a7b539c26bb50aec73.png

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'll be so glad to get rid of Nate's ass after the season. This team is playing like its given up on the coach in the last two losses. 

But Nate and his refusal to adjust to the modern NBA is just death to this franchise until he's gone. Team won't shoot threes, no fast breaks, just bad shots and no emphasis to try and shoot three's. The modern game is all about the three point shot.

LP played the modern game and we weren't in the draft lottery every year 

Dre with a PnR

Just now, benhillboy said:

When the hell Hartenstein become a high level rim protector?  I like the way he clears the board and protects the pass too.

He's always been tough but man, he's next level with Thibs.

Yeah I checked out at halftime.  Why did Jollins not return?  I suspect I know why.

I'm surprised most of yall didn't see this coming.  Last game before break.  Last game was the first after the super bowl.  Needed a good professional effort, got none.  Par for our course. 

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Yeah I checked out at halftime.  Why did Jollins not return?  I suspect I know why.

I'm surprised most of yall didn't see this coming.  Last game before break.  Last game was the first after the super bowl.  Needed a good professional effort, got none.  Par for our course. 

Head injury 

1. Ja Morant, Darius Garland, Zach Lavine, Jason Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Kyrie Irving, James Harden, Donovan Mitchell, Jamal Murray, Dame Lillard, Anthony Edwards...go down the list of guards or "max" players, all of them are shooting better than 45% from the field.

Trae trails every one of them and is the only one shooting below 45% from the field this year.

In Trae's entire career, he's only shot better than 45% one season.

We aint winning shit like that regardless of who we put around him..if he's gonna be the #1 guy....

2. Please get JC, Capela, and Bogi off of this team in the offseason. 

Might as well Start JJ, OO,  bring CC off the bench, and let AJ be the 6th man for the remainder of the season..(I know Nate wont do that just sayin)

Its time to start looking ahead to next year.. This team is done..

3. Please dont let Trae make any more trades for his friends.....

• Like 1