• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Keep me in your thoughts fellas.

Wretch

• Moderators

One of the best posters on the Squawk. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you and family get through whatever impasse you're having to face. Times of adversity are the times which strengthens us and brings us closer to the ones that we love. Stay strong and keep the faith!

• Like 2

I come back to the Squawk more for the people than the team these days now that Zaza is gone so of course i'ma toss out a prayer and a day full of thoughts for you Wretch.

If it's medical-related, feel fre to hi me up if you wanna talk about anything. My cancer dilemma has really changed my outlook on life and I feel like I can be a nice conversation partner if nothing else.

Stay up buddy, your family is lucky to have somebody so concerned for their well-being, safety, and happiness.

• Like 1

@Wretch  No doubt big homie.  

It seems as if a lot of people are going through some things . . crazy things . . right now.  And sports can be our temporary escape from those things, if only for a few hours.  So anytime you need your "escape" from the cruel curve balls that real life can throw at you, we'll be right here.