• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank You, Jeff Teague!

lethalweapon3

I will just leave my 2 cents on Teague instead. He was frustrating at times. When given a chance he took it and develop into a very good player.  A part of me hate to see him go because we seen him grow and mature into a very good player.  I think both the Hawks and Teague have reach that point it is time to go their separate ways. Goodluck to him except against the Hawks.

Edited by WraithSentinel
  • Like 1

I was at game 6 of the EC semis against the Wizards last year. This was the game where Paul Pierce (seemingly) hit a three at the buzzer to force overtime but, after a review, he didn't get the shot off in time so the Hawks won the game and the series. Moments before the PA announcer announced that the basket didn't count, I saw Teague going nuts in celebration by the scorers table and I knew we won. I'll always remember that.

• Like 4

I think Jeff is going to ball out in Indiana. I really appreciate all he did for this franchise, and I think this is the right move for both the Hawks and him. I only wish we could have gotten more for him. I'm surprised Sacramento wouldn't give us the #8 pick for him, because there won't be a PG for them at that spot.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

I think Jeff is going to ball out in Indiana. I really appreciate all he did for this franchise, and I think this is the right move for both the Hawks and him. I only wish we could have gotten more for him. I'm surprised Sacramento wouldn't give us the #8 pick for him, because there won't be a PG for them at that spot.

Let's see if he can stay healthy. It seems like he has been playing with one lingering injury after another since the second half of last season. 

All the best to Jeff, he was a hell of a player and the best PG this team has had since Mookie. Gonna miss him.

• Like 3