• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

See that's what I'm talking about...to say we couldn't score 30 against them is insane. Y'all scored 25, the Ravens scored 23, the bills scored 25 and the Seahawks put up 31 on them in the road.  None of those teams are REMOTELY close to us offensively. 

Im not discounting their offense but you tried to make it seem like their offensive numbers were hurt significantly with Brady not being there....I was just showing that's not really true 

Didn't say couldn't. I say I don't think y'all will. Look what Belichick does with 2 weeks to prepare for a team. Quinn and the Falcons are a young inexperienced team. Their time us coming but it's not this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't take my word for it. Read what Shanahan says.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000779832/article/kyle-shanahan-pats-defense-best-falcons-have-seen

Entering Super Bowl week, plenty of attention will be thrust on Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons' unstoppable offense. Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan thinks it's ridiculous that some are discounting the Patriots' No. 1 scoring defense.

"That blows my mind that people would be doing that,'' Shanahan said, via ESPN's Vaughn McClure. "It's the best defense that we've seen in the NFL this year. The numbers show it. And watch the film and you see exactly why their numbers are the way they are. They are extremely tough to score against. That's why their No. 1 in the NFL. I believe only one game this year someone scored 30 points.

I know the Falcons have a great offense but they won't have a huge game scoring when the Pats are forcing you into long drives every time and doing the same themselves. This won't be a high scoring shootout it's going to be much more about ball control.

2 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I know the Falcons have a great offense but they won't have a huge game scoring when the Pats are forcing you into long drives every time and doing the same themselves. This won't be a high scoring shootout it's going to be much more about ball control.

The Falcons D needs to step up and overall the Falcons need to control the pace of the game and to do that, getting out to an early lead would go a long way in doing so.

Noticing that Brady had zero TDs and one interception on thirty two passes thrown against Seattle. Last time we played Seattle Matt threw three TDs and zero interceptions. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400874536

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400927747

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Don't take my word for it. Read what Shanahan says.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000779832/article/kyle-shanahan-pats-defense-best-falcons-have-seen

Shanahan's an idiot.   We have a genius running our offense so whoever that guy is will make the the Pats D look like babies.   :approved:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

Noticing that Brady had zero TDs and one interception on thirty two passes thrown against Seattle. Last time we played Seattle Matt threw three TDs and zero interceptions. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400874536

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400927747

If you go look at every common opponent Ryan significantly outplayed Brady 

4 hours ago, jy23 said:

If you go look at every common opponent Ryan significantly outplayed Brady 

Posted a while back.

1a. Tom Brady @ Denver: 188 yds, 0 TD, W 16-3

1b. Matt Ryan @ Denver: 267 yds, 1 TD, W 23-16

2a. Tom Brady vs. LA Rams: 269 yds, 1 TD, W 26-10

2b. Matt Ryan @ LA Rams: 237 yards, 3 TD W 42-14

3a. Tom Brady @ SF: 280 yards, 4 TD, W 30-17

3b. Matt Ryan vs. SF: 286 yards, 2 TD, W 41-13

4a. Tom Brady vs. Seattle: 316 yards, 1 int, L 24-31

4b. Matt Ryan @ Seattle: 335 yards, 3 TD, 1 int, L 24-26

4 similar games. Both QBs went 3-1 beating the same teams. Here’s their total stats for these games:

Tom Brady: 1,053 yards, 5 TD, 1 Int, 96-61

Matt Ryan: 1,125 yards, 9 TD, 1 Int, 130-69

• Like 1

I've been driving myself crazy thinking about all the different ways the Patriots could exploit our defense and things that could go wrong on offense. Sometimes I forget that they're just as worried about us. I'm just going to say that if we can stop the run and take care of the football then I trust our offense to outscore anyone.

• Like 1

From the Falcoholic comments. This is the comment that strikes me and I'm carrying it till midnight Sunday. All this after playing for the Browns last year. Crazy.  

Mack played the rest of the Packers game without missing a beat after he got hurt.

Mack practiced on a limited basis….take it for you will but if Mack was seriously hurt he wouldn’t be practicing at all. Quinn know’s what he is doing. Hell Mack played the rest of the Packers game without missing a beat after he got hurt. If it was adrenaline so be it, but we’ll use painkillers(no pun intended) and he’ll go out there like a damn warrior. Mack isn’t going to miss the biggest game of his life.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Josh Norman on playing Julio: “The sweet sensation of death without dying. You're trapped in time. “Like watching ‘300.’ A sweet death."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I heard this on the radio earlier and was dying laughing. Greatest quote ever lol

Imagine lining up across from Julio in the damn Super Bowl. He has 362 yards and 4 TDs in his two championship games. I don't expect him to put another 180/2 with how much attention he is sure to receive (wouldn't surprise me if he did), but he's going to be a holy terror out there either way. Ryan and Shanahan just need to keep taking what the defense gives them like they have been all season. 

• Like 2