• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

On 2/4/2017 at 0:09 AM, High5 said:

Imagine lining up across from Julio in the damn Super Bowl. He has 362 yards and 4 TDs in his two championship games. I don't expect him to put another 180/2 with how much attention he is sure to receive (wouldn't surprise me if he did), but he's going to be a holy terror out there either way. Ryan and Shanahan just need to keep taking what the defense gives them like they have been all season. 

Yeah that's what I keep telling myself. The Pats can do all they want to take certain pieces away but if we just stick to our plan we have too many threats on offense we can take advantage of and spread the ball around. 

They can only beat themselves. I love that the players keep saying they aren't worried about the Patriots but are focused on themselves and their offense. That's where they need to stay and it will take care of itself. 

5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I just rose up...:-)

Keep rising guy and thanks for making sure that avatar of yours came back up. You never know, it could become a lifelong thing for you. It really does look good. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Keep rising guy and thanks for making sure that avatar of yours came back up. You never know, it could become a lifelong thing for you. It really does look good. 

Haha thanks. I'll always be Lions but today is about the city of Atlanta and the Falcons!

RISE UP!!! LETS GO!!! 

Was praying for Baba Looey to hang on but Brady had a very different idea about that and we didn't hang on. Sack causing a fumble on Matt and then getting sacked and knocked out of field goal range later. Painfully killing plays. A really, really good year and its going to take a whole lot to get another shot where we actually have a lead in a Super Bowl next year or whenever that may occur. 

• Premium Member

If we had just run the ball when we had it at their 22 and made them use up their time outs we could have kicked a chip shot easy field goal and they wouldn't have had time to come back. Matt Ryan taking that sack and that bogus holding call is what cost us the game.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Guess we'll be dealing with the ultimate media blitz posts of Brady and Horseface all over the news now so we won't ever forget.

What hurts the most is that this will go down as some kind of "greatest game ever" and we will never hear the end of it. I can't imagine what this just did to our team morale and psyche going forward. Not just next season but the next several.

• Like 2

• Moderators

That was excruciating.  1/3 great play from the Pats, 1/3 Atlanta going super conservative on both sides of the ball until they were in easy FG range to win and their D was completely gassed, and 1/3 crazy lucky plays where Brady is hit and the ball flies randomly for a first down or 4 guys collide for a first down, etc.  All those added up to NE owning possession and just wearing Atlanta down.  I knew OT was over as soon as NE won the toss.  The line couldn't rush anymore and the backs couldn't cover.  Just too tired.  Now we get to hear a month (probably years) of the Boston media crowing about greatest of all time.  Ugh.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

If we had just run the ball when we had it at their 22 and made them use up their time outs we could have kicked a chip shot easy field goal and they wouldn't have had time to come back. Matt Ryan taking that sack and that bogus holding call is what cost us the game.

We went crazy conservative earlier which converted 2nd and 1 to a 3 and out and then decide to get aggressive when we have what we need to put the game at a 2 score contest with time running out.  Only Atlanta.

• Like 1

As far as im concerned this means war! As much as I hated Boston, all their sports teams and everything else, I actually hate them even more now if that's possible. Most hated franchises...

1. Celtics

1A. Golden State Warriors

2. Patriots

3. Red Sox

4. San Francisco Giants

5. San Francisco 49ers

HATE HATE HATE!!! From the Bill Russell theft to tonight, HATE HATE HATE! I know this is an angry post but I'm soooooo pissed off I can't even gather my thoughts properly. 

Nobody here for crow? Seems a bit is in order since the Pats held the haunted Falcons under 30 points, the Pats lesser than offense scoring over 30 and beating the Falcons.

Not that I'm happy with it but I pretty much called all of that throughout this thread.

On the plus side maybe Brady will consider retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

As far as im concerned this means war! As much as I hated Boston, all their sports teams and everything else, I actually hate them even more now if that's possible. Most hated franchises...

1. Celtics

1A. Golden State Warriors

2. Patriots

3. Red Sox

4. San Francisco Giants

5. San Francisco 49ers

HATE HATE HATE!!! From the Bill Russell theft to tonight, HATE HATE HATE! I know this is an angry post but I'm soooooo pissed off I can't even gather my thoughts properly. 

Yeah so I gets in the car, drop off kg02/03 and tunes into NBARadio for some solace from the whole SuperBowl/Baxton discussion or w/e.  Sigh ... these dudes are not only talking SuperBowl, Pats and all things Baston .. they're also talking Paula Pierce's last game in Baston, blah, blah, blech ..

Oh please

Jack Nicholson is sick of your bs

Grrr

Awright, can't start Monday like this, listen to some musak.  My playlist ..

- Common: Blue Sky

- Red Hot Chili Peppers: Dani California

- UGK: Murder

- Jimi Hendrix: All Along the Watchtower

- Kayne: All of the Lights

- Al Green: I'm Still in Love With You

- Aerosmiff: Dream On

Then I stumbled on the one song that will always get me hype: Nirvana: Smells like teen spirit

Cheering Minions

I mean, who doesn't get krunk with that'n?

Dafoe

Yeesh, calm down @Spud2Nique

Anyways, had to calm it down.  Almost headbutt the receptionist.