• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

I watched the Hawks feed and thought their was obvious tension between Dwight and Dennis. First I've ever heard of any bad stuff between them but based on body language tonight I don't doubt it. Reminded me of Teague and Smoove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

When in doubt, trust Dallas announcers, I always say!

~lw3

Wait till we play the Celts next week....I bet their announcers wanna stir our pot a lil...oh wait it's a TNT game with the return of Alice...

I honestly cannot wait for ur game thread on that one. :-)

36 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Great Hawks win!!!! Just finished watching. Kudos to Dwight, Dennis, Sap and Timmy. Timmy for a second round pick? Pleeeeeaaaseee! One of the hottest shooters in the league.

Also, I wouldn't bank on what Derek Harper says, he also said that he thinks Teague was a better fit for us than Dennis..just sayin.

Thats 6 folks you know what time it is!!!!!

PS I'm an honorary Falcons fan now because Seahawks beat my Lions. Get those bastards next week Matty Ice!

IMG_7782.GIF

IMG_7852.PNG

Bruh, you are seriously pushing the nudie streaking agenda....

I like it! Let's make it a thang!

Jk, u weird dewd ... but ur cool

i hope this Dwight / Dennis friction business cools off, seems like they have really worked on communicating a lot with one another this season and I don't want them to slide or regress in that area. I really want them to figure out how to feed Dwight more honestly.

and I have to say, I have seen more piss poor ugly lobs this season from the hawks to Dwight than I have ever seen to anyone in my life. 100 mph lobs too fast, too low, too high, way out of reach etc.. Seems like there is one a game at least. And it doesn't seem like it's Dwight, it is just like these guys have never thrown a lob ever before in their life. Truly awful sometimes.

but glad we got the win, Go Hawks!

Edited by LamarHampton
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

For kicks and giggles, The Kyle Korver Memorial Plus/Minus Average of the Week (since Monday) goes to...

1. Kent Bazemore +15.7

(Baze: "I'd like to thank the Magic, Pels, and Mavs for their help in securing me this trophy!")

2. Doug McDermott +14.7

3. Paul Millsap +14.7

4. Thad Young +14.7

5. Myles Turner +13.7

6. Dennis Schröder +13.7

7. Jimmy Butler +12.7

8. Paul George +12.7

9. Amir Johnson +12.0

10. Jeff Teague +12.0

adjust your #NBAVOTEs accordingly!

~lw3

Speaking of voting ...I'm gonna be doing some serious ballot stuffing. Those people in Georgia (not us state) are gonna see a real show!!! Spud the stuffer!!!...wait that sounds..whatever I don't care lol

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Mavs announcer? Really?

Teammates having an on court disagreement - wow?

Damn, just when I thought we'd have a chance at Durant when he surely opts out after Draymond yelled at him.  No way he'd come into this toxic situation now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

i hope this Dwight / Dennis friction business cools off, seems like they have really worked on communicating a lot with one another this season and I don't want them to slide or regress in that area. I really want them to figure out how to feed Dwight more honestly.

and I have to say, I have seen more piss poor ugly lobs this season from the hawks to Dwight than I have ever seen to anyone in my life. 100 mph lobs too fast, too low, too high, way out of reach etc.. Seems like there is one a game at least. And it doesn't seem like it's Dwight, it is just like these guys have never thrown a lob ever before in their life. Truly awful sometimes.

That's the 2nd time I've been called weird on squawk in the last few days...CALL ME WEIRD 1 MORE TIME!!!!

IMG_7854.GIF

What do you expect it's not like they've had anyone to practice throwing alley oops to since Smoove was a rookie. Alice never wanted to get a run in her pantyhose so we never had a chance to throw lobs.

• Like 4

Speaking of voting ...I'm gonna be doing some serious ballot stuffing. Those people in Georgia (not us state) are gonna see a real show!!! Spud the stuffer!!!...wait that sounds..whatever I don't care lol

Just call you uncle Luke err I mean spud?

18 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I watched the Hawks feed and thought their was obvious tension between Dwight and Dennis. First I've ever heard of any bad stuff between them but based on body language tonight I don't doubt it. Reminded me of Teague and Smoove.

So I watched the game delayed and after I read comments about the riff on here, so I was looking for stuff ... But I still didn't really notice much of anything. Maybe a pass from Dwight to Dennis that was slightly hard/aggressive, but I just chalked that up to Dwight being a giant monster beast of a man who doesn't know his own "strenf"- Nique. what did I miss? Dirty looks? Pg-13 language?

vor 9 Stunden, Peoriabird sagte:

He was going against 40 year old Dirk who wasn't good on defense in his prime. +/- isn't predictive of how well an individual played.  Hardaway was only +6 and no one in their right mind would conclude Millsap out played THjr

Just dont say anything any more. Dirk whas a great defender in his prime and still is a good team defender. Dont let old Dirk torero moves fool you because they are so obvious. He whas much like Horford on D back in the day. And yeah, Millsap is beasting almost every night. Many people where yapping about him when he played 5 great games and one bad, and after 3 good games in they where still acting like he played in that 1 bad one. He is so much of our offense right now, with Dwight being such a non-factor in actual plays.

On Dennis and on-court yapping: in Germany we have a saying "Was sich Liebt, das neckt sich", "which who loves takes the loved by the troath"(like a cat carrying a kitten). Like you have to be good with another to yell out stuff against each other in front of millions of viewers, knowing it is not personal but for the benefit of what you're all trying to do out there. I like it and I whas such a player in soccer. No one cared after W's.

On the Dallas announcers: they talked out of their asses but they are great imo. That Jeff "Skin" Wade fellow often makes me laugh, which is very rare for mostly boring sports announcers. In last game he went on about the reffs rhyming Greek name. Also made me chuckle a bit. He's also a big fan of Dennis, calling out his "pesky defense" and how he values the fact that he's a young PG from abroad doing so good, which in itself is avery rare(historically: can only think of Rubio and Parker - there is enough 6 foot someting talent pool in the US + the leading pressure as Johnny foreighner).

Edited by DS17Fanboy

8 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

There seems to be a trend of Dwight having issues with the main scoring guards... First Kobe, then Harden and now Dennis?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Per my sources, Skip and DelaneySucks got into it on the team plane.  We shld cut them both for the good of the team ..... please.

Skip?