• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Comon guys we are all Hawks fans and that's what the most important thing is...let's just be civil cuz WE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM!!'

I dunno man.  My group hug got denied so I'm feeling a little down.  Plus @macdaddy kinda yelled at me.  You know, he changed since he started rooting for the Cavs.  It's ok though, now that I know how to say 'someone needs a backhand' in German.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I dunno man.  My group hug got denied so I'm feeling a little down.  Plus @macdaddy kinda yelled at me.  You know, he changed since he started rooting for the Cavs.  It's ok though, now that I know how to say 'someone needs a backhand' in German.

@macdaddy did what???

IMG_7873.GIF

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Comon guys we are all Hawks fans and that's what the most important thing is...let's just be civil cuz WE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM!!'

I agree with this. We plebs gotta stick together in cold world run by the bourgeois. Proletariats have to stick together and root for our multi national Hawks fans.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Worst post-win thread ever! Usually it takes a six-game ((losing)) streak for the :stirthepot: to start. Some folks can't at least wait it out for the next L, it seems. Bravo, everyone!

~lw3

Lol...this might be like the Wes Wilcox thread the other day...aka 

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN...

Lol...this might be like the Wes Wilcox thread the other day...aka 

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN...

@lethalweapon3 Did you see the German lesson I posted earlier? My fav is Hump, Baze and Timmy saying..Backpfien..I can barely spell Leuer so..

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

@lethalweapon3 Did you see the German lesson I posted earlier? My fav is Hump, Baze and Timmy saying..Backpfien..I can barely spell Leuer so..

Nah, I'm way behind. But will catch up in a bit. Only way I could put Backpfien in a sentence is, "Rakim is a microphone backpfien."

~lw3

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Nah, I'm way behind. But will catch up in a bit. Only way I could put Backpfien in a sentence is, "Rakim is a microphone backpfien."

~lw3

Lmao nice!

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I don't remember yelling at you.  You must be more sensitive than @Spud2Nique.   I called him fat today and he barely objected.   

• Like 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

I don't remember yelling at you.  You must be more sensitive than @Spud2Nique.   I called him fat today and he barely objected.   

Lol..I just let it roll off my back...

rolls...:-|

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I made it up just to accentuate the fact that you root for the Cavs now.

Lol..I just let it roll off my back...

rolls...:-|

Thas skrong. el-oh-el

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Well...my mother's family is Scottish/Irish and my father's family is Prussian so I guess I got the best of both worlds?

I'm also an Orthodox Christian. I don't care what other people's religion or race or country or, well, you get the point. I judge a person by that person. That's cool that you believe in the old Germanic pantheon. I have a good friend that also believes in the Norse pantheon and worships Freya as his personal goddess.

I have nothing against you. Never have. I just don't like the way you and others have attacked Howard and now are backtracking from it. I know you German fans love Dennis, look at my signature and my past posts to see how much I like him, and yet you were giving Dwight a lot of flack for most of the season. Your recent posts are the first time I remember you seeing anything positive about him. You were defending Dennis by trying to throw shade on Dwight and I don't like it. The only two good Hawks this season from day one to now have been Dennis and Dwight and yet they are the only two Hawks that really get complained about.

Not true..I have been slamming Korver since the 1st week of the season.  And you should know by now that Millsap doesn't get a pass from me like he does from the rest of this message board

• Like 1

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I agree with this. We plebs gotta stick together in cold world run by the bourgeois. Proletariats have to stick together and root for our multi national Hawks fans.  

I am just enjoying trying to shove your round peg internet personality into the square hole of the hipster label.  Of all the labels I would come up with for you, hipster would not come close to my top 40.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

I am just enjoying trying to shove your round peg internet personality into the square hole of the hipster label.  Of all the labels I would come up with for you, hipster would not come close to my top 40.

There's a Kids in the Hall skit...he's hip, he's cool, he's 40 or something like that. It was exactly what went through my mind when he called me a hipster. I literally never had a cell phone until Christmas 2016 because my wife forced one on me

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

There's a Kids in the Hall skit...he's hip, he's cool, he's 40 or something like that. It was exactly what went through my mind when he called me a hipster. I literally never had a cell phone until Christmas 2016 because my wife forced one on me

My MIL was like that. We regret forcing the issue every day of our lives now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, AHF said:

here's hoping the rest of the labels you could come up with are more positive than hipster :biggrin:

• Like 1