• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I wanted Thabo to get 10 (in chat) and he got 10. Dennis might have to be inducted into the hall of fame soon with that performance. Lol. Great game for sure! Let's get Philly tomorrow!

Damn I wanted to see Embiid.  That boy need some bionic limbs or something.

Glad I fell asleep on the fourth quarter, Jesus.  Dennis on the other hand is shooting better than most Cs.  In another year his career slope will start to look like peak Tony Parker when he gets to the line a little more.

Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

On 1/20/2017 at 9:04 PM, Trout7 said:

Muscala needs lessons on rebounding and toughness from Humphries. Much different feel to a game when you keep Muscala out.

Yeah, Kris averaging about one rebound every other minute on the floor gives us a night and day difference from Moose. You can tell Kris just doesn't have a lot of regard for abuse to his own body or whoever he mans up against. C needs forty eight from Dwight and him period.  

• Like 2

I fell asleep as well in the 4th and was suprised by the fact that Dennis actually got some more mins to decide the game. Wow Bud started garbage time a little early and then waited a little long to put one or two starters back in the game to stop the comeback...

• Like 1

Not what I expected at all from Bembry and Prince. Maybe I'll tone down my begging for Prince minutes just a tad. Good that one game doesn't make a career one way or the other and we have seen them both help in a few games the past couple of weeks so expecting so much better than last night moving forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, Kris averaging about one rebound every other minute on the floor gives us a night and day difference from Moose. You can tell Kris just doesn't have a lot of regard for abuse to his own body or whoever he man's up against. C needs forty eight from Dwight and him period.  

Bud is gonna go right back to Moose instead of Humphries when he heals. SMDH.  Bud " We can't have the Hawks looking like a tough rebounding team".

Edited by Trout7
add words
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Glad I fell asleep on the fourth quarter, Jesus.

Hmmmm..

4 hours ago, rd79 said:

I fell asleep as well in the 4th and was suprised by the fact that Dennis actually got some more mins to decide the game.

Hmmmmm....

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Other message boards calling out Prince. I'm not encouraged by his rookie campaign so far.  He should've been in the D-League all season for refinement.

I don't envy the Bulls' front office and coaching woes though.  How Hoiberg is still employed is puzzling.  

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Y'all do a sleepover or ..

Heh, isn't it obvious. #WalkOfShame

25 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Other message boards calling out Prince. I'm not encouraged by his rookie campaign so far.  He should've been in the D-League all season for refinement.

I don't envy the Bulls' front office and coaching woes though.  How Hoiberg is still employed is puzzling.  

The digs at Prince are pretty funny.  Half them are like, how did we come back.  Answer is typically something, something, the Hawks played Prince ....

Also, Fred still has a job because GarPax need to be fired even more than he does.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Also, Fred still has a job because GarPax need to be fired even more than he does.

That goes without saying but obviously they have a binder full of Reinsdorf's deepest and darkest secrets.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Y'all do a sleepover or ..

I couldn't find a gif of Chris Tucker in Friday telling Cube he don't play that gay sh$t but just imagine it.