• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

14 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Eh it appears you may have been onto something this time but a warning track out is still an out and so far you're batting .000 on these rumors over the years. They're entertaining and some people still get excited over them so I can't hate on you for posting them... but until one of these actually happens I'm going to remain a skeptic. Good on you for not giving a damn about being called out though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, just another noisy out.  Supes with that warning trak power.

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As long as the BKN picks weren't in play, this is why the Hawks were able to make a pitch.

Dan E. still standing on the lip of the pool contemplating.  Somebody need to push his arse in.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, just another noisy out.  Supes with that warning trak power.

Dan E. still standing on the lip of the pool contemplating.  Somebody need to push his arse in.

I would love nothing more for that pick to fall out of the top 3. C'mon Kenny get your team playing. Is Jeremy Lin playing again this season? He's pulling a Splitter.

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would love nothing more for that pick to fall out of the top 3. C'mon Kenny get your team playing. Is Jeremy Lin playing again this season? He's pulling a Splitter.

Unfortunately, Lin is apparently content with living in the NY area and not having to sleep on his brother's couch anymore.  He got hiz and has gone full Jeremy Claxton on them foolz.

Here's exclusive video of Dan E. making a decisive moov at the deadline for the Seees ...

MmnIjQa

Unsure Larry David

• Moderators

Core players weren't included?  that's not a good effort.   Offer the picks and then offer Tim, if they don't bite offer Dennis.   We want to have our cake and eat it too.  Getting a PG or Butler is job one.   if it costs Dennis or Tim or even both then fine.   We can find a capable point.   

Get the star how you can and then get the pieces.   with Sap and howard plus PG or Butler we've got a good core.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Core players weren't included?  that's not a good effort.   Offer the picks and then offer Tim, if they don't bite offer Dennis.   We want to have our cake and eat it too.  Getting a PG or Butler is job one.   if it costs Dennis or Tim or even both then fine.   We can find a capable point.   

Get the star how you can and then get the pieces.   with Sap and howard plus PG or Butler we've got a good core.  

Who are our "core" players?  Does the guy who put that report out consider Baze or THJr a "core" player?  IOW, we don't have enough information to say whether or not we tried hard enough.

But you go ahead and panic away, Stan Van Macd.

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Supes original post did say Hardaway and Bembry were part of the discussion.

Millsap is the core, don't think they had a need for Dennis since they have Teague, unless they aren't going to resign him

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Who are our "core" players?  Does the guy who put that report out consider Baze or THJr a "core" player?  IOW, we don't have enough information to say whether or not we tried hard enough.

But you go ahead and panic away, Stan Van Macd.

Dennis.   You don't think Chicago jumps on Dennis/Tim and multiple firsts for Butler?

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Dennis.   You don't think Chicago jumps on Dennis/Tim and multiple firsts for Butler?

You want to give up Dennis ... THJr ... and possibly 4 1sts for Jimi Butler!!!

That settles it.  Macd is Billy King.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

You want to give up Dennis ... THJr ... and possibly 4 1sts for Jimi Butler!!!

That settles it.  Macd is Billy King.

It wouldn't take 4 1sts if you give them Dennis.   As I proposed a long time ago if we take Rondo off their hands it probably could have been Dennis/Tim/Splitter  a 1st and filler for Rondo/Butler.   

I don't know.   I don't pretend to be able to say with certainty they would take it. but i think Dennis would have enticed them big time.   

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It wouldn't take 4 1sts if you give them Dennis.   As I proposed a long time ago if we take Rondo off their hands it probably could have been Dennis/Tim/Splitter  a 1st and filler for Rondo/Butler.   

I don't know.   I don't pretend to be able to say with certainty they would take it. but i think Dennis would have enticed them big time.   

You're overvaluing Dennis I think.  I mean, we love him because we've seen his progression.  Other teams probably just see him as a streaky, could-be-good player.

Neither you or I know whether or not the multiple 1sts would not be wanted by them.

I just don't think we can say the Hawks didn't try based on the information we have.

ETA: Also, consider George is still able/likely to leave.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're overvaluing Dennis I think.  I mean, we love him because we've seen his progression.  Other teams probably just see him as a streaky, could-be-good player.

Neither you or I know whether or not the multiple 1sts would not be wanted by them.

I just don't think we can say the Hawks didn't try based on the information we have.

ETA: Also, consider George is still able/likely to leave.

It's true, but a guy can vent right?    I think i'm actually under valuing Dennis or being realistic.   I'm just thinking/hoping the league may overvalue him.   But if it's true that we didn't offer any 'core' players then That's Dennis/Sap/Howard right?   Who else is there?   But only Dennis has any value to someone unloading a star player.  Maybe that wasn't enough but sounds like we didn't offer it and i don't see why not.   

If we are willing to unload all our 1sts then we are trying to win with Sap/Howard and that has about a 2 year window probably.   

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

It's true, but a guy can vent right?    I think i'm actually under valuing Dennis or being realistic.   I'm just thinking/hoping the league may overvalue him.   But if it's true that we didn't offer any 'core' players then That's Dennis/Sap/Howard right?   Who else is there?   But only Dennis has any value to someone unloading a star player.  Maybe that wasn't enough but sounds like we didn't offer it and i don't see why not.   

If we are willing to unload all our 1sts then we are trying to win with Sap/Howard and that has about a 2 year window probably.   

Ok, I got you.  I'll not stand in the way of a perfectly good venting.  Carry on, sir.

15 hours ago, Sothron said:

Supes just showed his cred for those that doubted him. He was the first one saying PG13 was possibly being shopped and it wasn't until after he posted here that other sources picked up on it. So if anyone was doubting the guy he just proved himself if you needed proof.

Wrong! Supes posted all this stuff a few days ago. There had been talks of PG and Butler waaaaayyy before this thread. Just sayin...

I don't minded giving credit when it's due and it's REAL. Not hatin on ya supes but comon babydoll you know the drill.

THIS AINT NO FAREWELL TOUR...:-|

IMG_8966.PNG

IMG_8967.PNG

IMG_8968.PNG

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2017 at 0:06 PM, Spud2Nique said:

Wrong! Supes posted all this stuff a few days ago. There had been talks of PG and Butler waaaaayyy before this thread. Just sayin...

I don't minded giving credit when it's due and it's REAL. Not hatin on ya supes but comon babydoll you know the drill.

THIS AINT NO FAREWELL TOUR...:-|

IMG_8966.PNG

IMG_8967.PNG

IMG_8968.PNG

Congrats to you on your intuition. But I didn't make this thread on that, I made it from my source. That said, I can't wait to get new news cause he ain't answering my calls right now. :-(

So the Hawks offered 4 first round picks for PG. Had we acquired him where do we end up in the East this year? Surely best case is losing to Cleveland again in the conference finals, right?

Then we probably lose Sap this offseason, have little $ to spend in FA and are minus 4 first round picks for the future. Plus we still have an overpaid C on the roster and a full season of knowing we'd lose PG after this coming season. Maybe we get a decent return on him at the deadline this coming year but as bleak as the future looks right now with our severe lack of front line talent, it's even worse had we made this trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

First round picks outside the lottery are essentially worthless.  Heck picks outside the top 5 are pretty much as well.

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

First round picks outside the lottery are essentially worthless.  Heck picks outside the top 5 are pretty much as well.

I'm not sure about that in this draft class. Don't get me wrong I'd part with it for PG13 but I think there's some talent beyond 5.