• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Boston is clearly better right now and with PG or Butler it means that being the 3rd best team in the conference is the Hawks ceiling. Behind Cleveland and Boston.

F*ck Boston!

27 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I did get an update this morning but was told to stop running my mouth. That said, nothing has change on PG front and that's all I got. 

That settles it.   I am supers' source.

The celtics fans seem divided, they know they could possibly be seeing 3 top 3 picks coming up which could set them up for a long time atop the East. I can see AINGE only wanting to the perfect deal, not sure that helps us, but they have to lose those picks and they dont want to part with those 1s or Crowder.  Its not happening for Boston, I would not do it either, probably.  Hawks may be able to offer the most then but still feels like a fleecing if we give them picks, TH, sova etc.  I dont think they want to lose TH yet, Id imagine they would only let him go under a few circumstances.  Too young and too much potential - we dont know what they are seeing I still think he has reached his ceiling IMO. 

Ey @TheNorthCydeRises, you hangin in there knowing sMelo's not a-comin'?  I was surprised to hear that the whole waiving of the no-trade entails a paperwork process, not simply him stating he waives it.  IOW, if anything was amiss we'd know far before now.

Also just checking back in to see who else is wit me on the @NBASupes bann thing if PGeorge isn't dealt.  This is, by far, our best chance to get him bannt. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh no...PG and Celts in preliminary talks...f*** U AINGE f*** U BIRD TURD f*** YOU CELTICS AND UR SHAMROCK BS..

Before you go too deep, remember, we went through this with Al Horford saying he's right about to sign only for us to not even be in his top 3. Let's be real, Woj can be NBA soap opera.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Before you go too deep, remember, we went through this with Al Horford saying he's right about to sign only for us to not even be in his top 3. Let's be real, Woj can be NBA soap opera.

I love Woj before he sold out and went to BSPN..

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

I love Woj before he sold out and went to BSPN..

He's still good at breaking news but this play by play stuff he did before playing with our emotions and what happen. Al signs with the Boston Celtics! 

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He's still good at breaking news but this play by play stuff he did before playing with our emotions and what happen. Al signs with the Boston Celtics! 

Ya I hated that....I know you hated it more.

Honestly, is the league gonna let Ainge grab a player from an X teammate again? 

So the league blocks a trade for CP3 to go to the Lakers 8 years ago but Boston getting KG from McHale and PG from Indy is just fine right?

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya I hated that....I know you hated it more.

You gotta remember, these teams have been talking behind the scenes for months. It just don't happen like this. They know what Boston is offering. They know what others are offering. This is for making the NBA win the day as far as marketing is concerned 

Edited by NBASupes