• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

10 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

f*** Boston man... took Al.... took PG.... took our 25 point lead.... 

Did they take PG or are you spreading misinformation!  You need to site sources if you're going to make a statement like Boston took PG.  I literally just googled everything to make sure you were just making stuff up. 

1 minute ago, Bankingitbig said:

Windhorst reporting that Pacers are involved in talks with teams potentially to clear roster spots likely due to a Paul George trade...

I will say this... We may not get Paul George, but gotta give @NBASupes some credibility on this one this time.

Nobody was going to trump those Nets picks (dem folks) but should we go after Jimmy instead since PG is (probably) going to Boston?

Just now, NekiEcko said:

Nobody was going to trump those Nets picks (dem folks) but should we go after Jimmy instead since PG is (probably) going to Boston?

Still not 100% known if Celtics are offering up the Nets' picks though. Ainge has been a real stickler with them. If they get Paul George, then it is likely because they didn't have enough to get Jimmy, which means we wouldn't either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Not possible. They want a potential star and some. We don't have that. We have a lot of assets but not a star or potential star.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not possible. They want a potential star and some. We don't have that. We have a lot of assets but not a star or potential star.

That is true but that means we are going to strike out again (actually we got a single this time around) but Supers was right about PG, so no ban amrite?

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Is anyone seeing rumors of Boston getting both Butler and PG?   WTF?   If that happens i may officially quit the NBA. 

If that happens I'm moving to Canada!

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Now I'm convinced that Boston is going to negotiate these deals until the deadline and not pull the trigger just to keep both those guys from going to other teams.   

I think you can go over the deadline if you have a pending deal or something like that (help me out here)

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Now I'm convinced that Boston is going to negotiate these deals until the deadline and not pull the trigger just to keep both those guys from going to other teams.   

I believe that term is called hoop blocking...oh wait..