• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Word on the block is Atlanta is working on a deal to trade for Paul George

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It would have been nice to get one of those guys or even Wilson Chandler who we also pursued... just didn't have the right assets the other teams wanted ... we tried.

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They tired. They wanted more than what they lead on. Honestly, blame teams like Denver and blame Boston. Boston didn't want to trade the farm so we didn't have too.

Honestly, if Chicago and Indy wanted too much... They wanted too much. 

The issue is that the rest of the roster has  a lot of holes that need to be filled. Here is what I think of think "trying their best":

So they made a good trade with Philly, got rid of 2 injured players/contracts who were just taking up space and collecting splinters, and made a run at PG13, Jimmy, and Chandler. C+, B for effort.

• Like 1

NBA was right after all. I just don't see how the Hawks would have the nerve to offer anything less than any combo of Dennis, Millsap, and any 1st they'd acquired. 

Honestly the best option is developing the rookies and draftees into good trade value down the line if there is a chance at a top level allstar player per trade. I'm hoping for a noticeable leap from the two young rooks but I ain't gonna hold my breath. 

We tried. We failed, but we tried. Better to do that than sit on our hands constantly.

We need a backup point and we need Prince to make a leap to have any kind of shot this year. Some ECF would be nice, I think we can hang with the Raps and Celtics, less confident against Wizards or Cavs.

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Supes just showed his cred for those that doubted him. He was the first one saying PG13 was possibly being shopped and it wasn't until after he posted here that other sources picked up on it. So if anyone was doubting the guy he just proved himself if you needed proof.

*dislike* :cool:

Yeah I'll give credit for Supes but it takes putting two and two together on this. I saw on another forum that there was an article that said "Unless PG knows he can contend for a title, he's not signing the super max with Indiana." Putting logical two and two together, if Indy knows they can't appease PG, they'll trade him or let him walk. Knowing about this article, before the trade rumor came out, I knew there was a chance he'd be on the block.

Why would he want to go to LAL though?

33 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Supes just showed his cred for those that doubted him. He was the first one saying PG13 was possibly being shopped and it wasn't until after he posted here that other sources picked up on it. So if anyone was doubting the guy he just proved himself if you needed proof.

They need not to doubt my guy. He put in work within the org. I am thankful that he gives me info. They can doubt me though, they are entitled to their own opinion of me. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

Eh it appears you may have been onto something this time but a warning track out is still an out and so far you're batting .000 on these rumors over the years. They're entertaining and some people still get excited over them so I can't hate on you for posting them... but until one of these actually happens I'm going to remain a skeptic. Good on you for not giving a damn about being called out though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick Friedell: League source says Boston never made this year’s Brooklyn pick available to Bulls in trade discussions centered around Jimmy Butler. 3 hours ago – via Twitter NickFriedell

KC Johnson: Whenever Nets’ pick surfaced in Celtics-Bulls talks, Celtics added unknown protections on the pick, per sources. 53 mins ago – via Twitter KCJHoop

As long as the BKN picks weren't in play, this is why the Hawks were able to make a pitch.