• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Okay, Summermagic-Summerthunder, this ain't Wimbledon! Let's get this show on the road... No OT, please!

~lw3

I was so upset with wimbledon.  Who wants to watch a 7 hour tennis match with big servers..smh.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Okay, Summermagic-Summerthunder, this ain't Wimbledon! Let's get this show on the road... No OT, please!

~lw3

DeAndre Burton, you The Real MVP tonight!

Alrighty, Let's Go Summerhawks!

~lw3

So Landale is having his best game of summer league so far. Not trying to do too much and doing what a big white stiff does....rebound, put backs. I thought I was going to go one summer league game without having to post what an embarrassment of a player he is.  Then this happened.

4:26 mark of the 2nd quarter.  He runs down the court to get position and falls in such a graceless way that Marvin Williams was sitting at home pointing and laughing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

So Landale is having his best game of summer league so far. Not trying to do too much and doing what a big white stiff does....rebound, put backs. I thought I was going to go one summer league game without having to post what an embarrassment of a player he is.  Then this happened.

4:26 mark of the 2nd quarter.  He runs down the court to get position and falls in such a graceless way that Marvin Williams was sitting at home pointing and laughing.

100% 

Kaba gotta work on those hands and his explosiveness. 

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Kaba is a big time rebounder though.  10 rebounds already and he didn't even start

He's not a NBA prospect yet but with more skills training, better touch around the rim, more work on his explosiveness, hands training and more work when it comes to reading PnR's, he got a chance to be a NBA player. He has good feet in space. His BBIQ isn't crap, his screens are hit or miss but sometimes he makes really good screens and he always means well. Impressive. He sucked last SL. He looked like he would never be invited back to SL again.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's not a NBA prospect yet but with more skills training, better touch around the rim, more work on his explosiveness, hands training and more work when it comes to reading PnR's, he got a chance to be a NBA player. He has good feet in space. His BBIQ isn't crap, his screens are hit or miss but sometimes he makes really good screens and he always means well. Impressive. He sucked last SL. He looked like he would never be invited back to SL again.  

Hes earned a Two-way in my eyes