• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
tmi

For real [emoji15] ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh dang it I forgot that’s what got me kicked off last year. The old guys didn’t like my flex shots...haha. Oh Mac 

Calling me old guy? I think we are same age [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Funny you posted that I had that on my door growing up. Have a pic in my phone right now of me flexing in front of it... ? aahhhh good times

Pics or it didn't happen, bro

No gifs tho .. cause .. that's frowned upon.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pics or it didn't happen, bro

No gifs tho .. cause .. that's frowned upon.

No.  Absolutely not.

Any pictures or gifs of Spud "flexing" in his bedroom are completely off limits.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

No.  Absolutely not.

Any pictures or gifs of Spud "flexing" in his bedroom are completely off limits.

? omg ur a phobe. Don’t worry I’m not sending it anywhere that you could save it. I don’t wanna be in ur fridge in the Midwest somewhere. Belie dat homie.

QUESTION!

To those of you who use NBA League pass as your way of watching our Hawks:

Are you able to watch these non-NBA TV SL games on League Pass? I can't check cuz I'm at work but I'm trying to find out if I should go straight to the bar after work to catch this game. 

2 minutes ago, warcore said:

QUESTION!

Are you able to watch these non-NBA TV SL games on League Pass? I can't check cuz I'm at work but I'm trying to find out if I should go straight to the bar after work to catch this game. 

No. I think you can only watch the games that are on the nbatv channel through league pass. But most basic cable packages get ESPN and ESPN2 I think. 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

No. I think you can only watch the games that are on the nbatv channel through league pass. But most basic cable packages get ESPN and ESPN2 I think. 

Thanks - not a cable/TV guy. I only use my tube to watch Hawks, play 2K, or an occasional Netflix thing. 

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

QUESTION!

I would say no. I just tried to watch the Spurs and Bucks on League pass and received a message that it is blacked out nationally. I can load NBA TV  via Cinci Bell who is my provider. It is a pain that requires my Cinci Bell account login but once done I can watch any channel I am subscribed to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

Thanks - not a cable/TV guy. I only use my tube to watch Hawks, play 2K, or an occasional Netflix thing. 

Enjoy using Trae on 2k. I just lost to the Blazers 105-100 but Trae and Collins put on a show ? 

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Didn't expect Collins. He was only slated to play only 2 Vegas games.

7 games in 10 days, take a rest.

This playoff schedule is stupid, They are just begging for someone to get injured playing three games in three days.