• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

On 7/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So . . . do you shut Trae down tomorrow?   This is about as high as his stock is going to get in Summer League, unless he gets Summer League MVP.

The Lakers rested Lonzo Ball for the championship game, despite Lonzo really getting into a groove as the Summer League progressed.

Not surprised that he's getting a DNP tonight.  6 games in 10 days is rough.

I was actually looking forward to watching Trae play tonight. His passing down the stretch last night was brilliant. I’ve been critical of him, but he was starting to win me over, at least in terms of seeing the long-term potential. Going to try to be patient and positive when the season comes around. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

? omg ur a phobe. Don’t worry I’m not sending it anywhere that you could save it. I don’t wanna be in ur fridge in the Midwest somewhere. Belie dat homie.

I’m fine as long you are sure “flexing” isn’t a euphemism.

:eek:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why is he playing more minutes than Kaba???  Are the Hawks in tank mode in Summer league too?

Yeah this is my biggest problem with this years summer league. We all wanna see what Kabba can do. We all know what Landale can('t) do. Give the minutes to a draft pick of ours that actually has a chance to be on our team.