• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

(Skraight jakked this from jammmmmal in the DangerZone.  Whatchu gonna do 'bout it, jamammmamml?)

It seems obvious VC said, "b*tch" when he did this ...

When hat happened live, I was just waiting for the refs to T him up for it. Glad he got away with it.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

(Skraight jakked this from jammmmmal in the DangerZone.  Whatchu gonna do 'bout it, jamammmamml?)

It seems obvious VC said, "b*tch" when he did this ...

Ref was like 'awe, he's the old guy yelling at the cloud'.

That's hilarious. Lol

20 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's forcing a lot of stuff.  You could tell it from the beginning of the game.

What a great pass by Trae . . only for Len to mess it up.   Get off the damn ground dude.

It's obvious that he needs to come to understand how to control the game. He can take shots and make passes, but to control when to shoot and when to hold back. That will probably be what determines if he comes a star or a backup guard of the bench like Crawford or somebody like that.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It appeared to simply be 'opening night jitters', not a flaw in his game.  He's already shown a high-level ability to control the flow of the game.  It's why we already look out of sorts whenever he sits.

He's got some learning to do since he's a rookie but I think it's already clear he's not a future Lou Williams/Jamal Crawford type.

Again sir!  Stop taking my precious likes with all these facts!

• Like 3

Another sad game thread attempt by espn...seriously lw3 is pretty good..so I’m reading about Prince, then he turns to PRICE???? Mark? Are we still talking Taurean??? Lol damn.......without further adieu:

Prince, now in his third season, has continued to make strides toward becoming a complete player.

"It was something I really wanted for myself to be able to grow," Price said. "I know Trae is the point guard and the head of the snake for us, but it's always good to have that second head coach on the floor along with the point guard, just knowing what guys are going and getting in the right sets."

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Another sad game thread attempt by espn...seriously lw3 is pretty good..so I’m reading about Prince, then he turns to PRICE???? Mark? Are we still talking Taurean??? Lol damn.......without further adieu:

Prince, now in his third season, has continued to make strides toward becoming a complete player.

"It was something I really wanted for myself to be able to grow," Price said. "I know Trae is the point guard and the head of the snake for us, but it's always good to have that second head coach on the floor along with the point guard, just knowing what guys are going and getting in the right sets."

I watched the whole game; same as I have watched all of them. It looked like the Knicks game in the 1st quarter but by the half we were in striking distance again. This team has heart and does not like to look bad.

Kudos to Baze, Prince, Bembry and in the 4th to Trae for continuing to keep gunning. No one quit, those four just led the way. As far as defense goes, we are still hurting but so is the whole league. Team scoring is on a record pace and the only true way to measure good D will soon be by point differential. You can throw average opponents scoring average out the window this year.

A side note: Vince is a grown man and Mathews has nothing for him!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

A side note: Vince is a grown man and Mathews has nothing for him!

As chippy as Mathews is, looked like he just knew better with VC. Zipped his lip and kept backing up. I love how done VC was with DeAndre’s BS too. Calling him a bish and slapping the ball out of his hand right in front of the ref, who gave an “I’ll allow it ✅” Hahaaa ?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, hazer said:

As chippy as Mathews is, looked like he just knew better with VC. Zipped his lip and kept backing up. I love how done VC was with DeAndre’s BS too. Calling him a bish and slapping the ball out of his hand right in front of the ref, who gave an “I’ll allow it ✅” Hahaaa ?

I think Vince is one of the more quiet players ( smiles a lot more than he shouts ) but it is the quiet ones who sometimes need to be feared the most. I think they played together in Dallas; Mathews just knows better.