• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

Nice game thread lw3! If soth is a fan of the wolves and nuggets I feel as though if you had another team, you’re would be the Pacers..I think you like Oladipo and Sabonis very much....they have a strong TEAM. Outside of Dipo and Turner they don’t have the big names, but you can’t deny that they might be one of those teams that pulls an upset come playoff time.

Looking forward to Collins coming back as well. Missed the big guy immensely.

My 2k18 simulation earlier this morning, and by simulation I mean I played it..

Hawks 107

Pacers 93

In real life..

Pacers 103

Hawks 100

I think we come up short but I have a feeling we play our best game of the week tonight. 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

Trae breaks out of the 3 pt shooting slump.. what is he like 1-18? Or so..he nails a couple tonight.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

But maybe, just maybe, this game will be a lot closer than our last couple.

:biggrin:

Ya...I think we come out fighting today. I think everybody thought a 45 point defeat was unacceptable. A team can be more talented but you can’t lose by 45...its not a matter of talent at that point but effort. 

We bring it tonight!

• Like 2

Come on, bwahs! Keep it close, getcho double-double Trae, light it up from downtown Kev, and lose by single digits to move 1 loss closer to Zion/Barrett/Reddish. “You can DO it!” - Rob Schneider/Waterboy

• Like 1

Good football game, come on KSU! Good friend is an Economics professor there, but let’s wrap this up ?

Judge Judy slaps watch meme ⌚️ 

• Like 1