• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

So we really aren't going to sign anyone apparently?

My hunch is an affordable short-term backup C is forthcoming in the next week or 2, under $5mill/yr for 1 or 2 years (see the Alex Len deal). Len will start, FA will split equal time with Bruno and be available for foul/injury duty, Bruno will get plenty of burn and catch on quickly, Collins will man the 5 in smallball for about 8 mins a night, Spellman will get spot/trash minutes, Bumlee can just stay home.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hazer said:

My hunch is an affordable short-term backup C is forthcoming in the next week or 2, under $5mill/yr for 1 or 2 years (see the Alex Len deal). Len will start, FA will split equal time with Bruno and be available for foul/injury duty, Bruno will get plenty of burn and catch on quickly, Collins will man the 5 in smallball for about 8 mins a night, Spellman will get spot/trash minutes, Bumlee can just stay home.

If The Huert picks up where he left off, Code Reddish catches on quickly, and The Hunter can hunt from day 1 like we suspect he can, not gonna lie I’m super giddy to see 10 mins a night of this:

Trae/Kev/Cam/Dre/John

Who’ll be able to keep up running with 3 young-lung’d ball-handling snipers, a stopper, and J-Bap Airlines? Kev-Cam-Dre offer fairly tenacious D too, Collins seems to be improving on that front as well. Gonna be an eggciting year up in here 💫

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, hazer said:

Here's a good list to refer to as well.  

Free Agent List (Sortable)...

• Like 2

Each hour that passes and Kosta isn’t signed means he’s that much closer to a Hawks contract.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, hazer said:

Here's an interesting list to pick from 😊: The Euro's

The Dragon - Dragan Bender: another Suns high draft pick we can have pick up to rehabilitate, we did it with Len, why not him.

The Giant - Boban M.: He's just Big

ZAZA - cuz nozing eazy

Kosta Koufas 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Once Kawhi signs, phase 2 begins for all intents and purposes. That's when Schlenk springs into action. He'll be sitting there as one of the few GMs with any cap space left to speak of, and his phone will be ringing... "Unrestricted free agents, restricted agents, and interested trading partners, OH MY."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, Alex said:

Each hour that passes and Kosta isn’t signed means he’s that much closer to a Hawks contract.

You love your horror flicks, dont you, Alex?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretty much what I expected.  He'll sign a min deal with LAL or something with LAC after Kawhi lands.

If not ... and this goes against everything I believe in but ... I mean, I kinda feel sorry for the dude so ... would we .... could we .... should we ................. ah, I can't say it!

But ........

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Dragon - Dragan Bender: another Suns high draft pick we can have pick up to rehabilitate, we did it with Len, why not him.

ZAZA - cuz nozing eazy

Kosta Koufas 

Rehabilitaded Len? he basically put up betters numbers in Phoenix sans three point shooting his last season there.

Last season in Phoenix

ppg: 15.1 rpg: 13.4 61%TS 19.4 PER

With atlanta

ppg 19.9 rpg 9.9  57%TS 17.2 PER.

Dragan has been useless so far and I doubt he turns it around. He is only 21 though, so there's that. 

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wasn’t around for Hawes but known him as Spencer’s dad but Hastings. Indeed I remember Scott. The now color guy for the Nuggs.

Hawes would fit todays game, he was a good outside shooter.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

ZAZA - cuz nozing eazy

Kosta Koufas 

Bo-YAWN! 😜

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pretty much what I expected.  He'll sign a min deal with LAL or something with LAC after Kawhi lands.

If not ... and this goes against everything I believe in but ... I mean, I kinda feel sorry for the dude so ... would we .... could we .... should we ................. ah, I can't say it!

But ........

As I have already said, I would like to give him a look.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But ........

Oh please please please let Kawhi re-sign with the Raps 🤞🏽

Giving Boogie a 1-yr MLE range offer to play 20 mins beside Len isn’t the worst idea I can think of. It would limit Bruno’s exposure, but that might not be the worst idea I can think of either. Having Boogie in the locker room with Dre/Cam/Bruno gives me a stomach ache though 🤢

• Like 3

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Kawhi is talking to Masai, they are working on plans for the future. Right now, KL is leaning to LA. His team is EXTREMELY leaning to LA but Uncle Dennis and KL like the Raptors and they really like Masai but it seems highly unlikely KL stays. Even his girl wants to go back home. Just too many people even if KL and Uncle Dennis likes Toronto as a team. Not so much the city tho which was another issue. Guys just don't like Canada like that even if they love Toronto. The TV channels, the banks, just the little things but he does believe in Masai. That's a fact. 

If I had to guess, it's likely 95% Lakers but I give 5% to Masai to work his magic. I just think they would have to be the Los Angeles Raptors to get him. 

Someone watches the no chill podcast 😃

• Like 1
  • Confused 1