• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Trae took on the hostile New York crowd, got spat on and didn't bat an eye.

Players were enraged with the “f*** you, Draymond” chants that began flooding TD Garden in Game 3, and that behavior continued into Game 4. Inside the locker room, sources told Yahoo Sports, a few players quipped, “So much for enforcing [the] code of conduct.” Sources said it was even brought up among some players how NBA commissioner Adam Silver praised the behavior of Celtics fans when asked about the obscenities directed at Green, stating, “I love the energy Boston fans bring to the game.” “I want fans to enjoy themselves,” Silver told WCVB’s Peter Eliopoulos. “Of course, from the league office, you want to see it done with respect for all the participants, but I get it.”

• Like 2

Just wanted to congratulate Trae for taking sole possession of second place in NBA history for players with 25/9 seasons. Oscar may be untouchable at 8, but our boy Trae just put up his most efficient season ever and now has 3 25/9 seasons in a row. Just passed Lebron and Tiny Archibald. 

Big props for Trae. He probably doesn't even know that...focusing on winning the ring!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cliff's notes?  I ain't giving him more clicks. 

Oh ya never click it. Sorry I thought that was a forgone conclusion. Specially Bill Simmons. I should have stated that.

It was more about Trae calling him a dumba$$ 😂 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh ya never click it. Sorry I thought that was a forgone conclusion. Specially Bill Simmons. I should have stated that.

It was more about Trae calling him a dumba$$ 😂 

Hey, somebody's gotta take one for the team.  Anybody?  Anybody?  Nobody?

I guess I'll do it.  For the record, I felt an immediate sense of self-loathing when I clicked.

That tweet is poorly written.  It makes it sound like the guy apologized "for" suggesting the Traed when it's actually just a re-posting of the clip of him suggesting the trade.

Maybe I read it wrong but, for the benefit of the innocent, there's no need to click that tweet/link whatever. 

Now I need to go take several showers. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Cliff's notes?  I ain't giving him more clicks. 

Since I made the mistake of listening here is your recap:

Sorry everyone.  I didn't know you couldn't have two guys on max rookie extensions on the same team so you can't do trades like KD to Miami with Bam coming back to Brooklyn.

Here is another idea.  How about trading for Trae Young.  [Simmons doesn't mentally process that Trae is also on a max rookie extension and certainly doesn't mention it.]

So in addition to the stupidity of Atlanta trading a 23 year old Trae Young for decade older Kevin Durant he also just repeats the exact same error moments after apologizing for doing it in the first place.  Trae's post is on point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Since I made the mistake of listening here is your recap:

Sorry everyone.  I didn't know you couldn't have two guys on max rookie extensions on the same team so you can't do trades like KD to Miami with Bam coming back to Brooklyn.

Here is another idea.  How about trading for Trae Young.  [Simmons doesn't mentally process that Trae is also on a max rookie extension and certainly doesn't mention it.]

So in addition to the stupidity of Atlanta trading a 23 year old Trae Young for decade older Kevin Durant he also just repeats the exact same error moments after apologizing for doing it in the first place.  Trae's post is on point.

Decent effort but I was forced to listen about an hour ago.  So your herculean effort went for naught.  I sad. 😔

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1