• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Goes to show you there is more to the PNR as a big than just being athletic or having size.

I have said for years that we underestimate JC's talent, not realizing that he is gifted in the nuances of making that read on when, where, and what tempo to slip that screen. THEN, having both the hands and body control to catch the passes and finish on the move or in the air. It looks so easy that I think we take it all for granted.

This ^.   Add Timing and Touch.

• Like 3

On 8/4/2022 at 9:07 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae is an assassin.  Not only is he the top guy, he gets multiple roll partners in the top 20.  Can’t stop bringing up Alex Len was in the top 15 in dunks with Trae.  You have to understand whoever is paired with Trae is really high on this list.  

In reference to Collins, why is Trae lobbying to keep Capela if that creates less opportunity for Collins to finish as the roll partner?  Trae obviously isn’t asking to make a change to clear the way for JC to be his guy.

This messes with my head.  Was this the idea for Simmons?  Putting him as the finisher with Trae.  
I’m thinking out loud, time to stop.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2022 at 4:38 PM, AHF said:

This was the main reason I was open to looking at scenarios where CC went somewhere else and JC got put back as Trae’s primary roll man.  JC is outstanding in that role.  Trae can make a lot of players look good but it isn’t all about him and comparing JC’s success in that role to the much more limited way that CC and OO can do it highlights that skill gap.

I was the opposite, I am 100% open to moving JC because his defense is shit when it matters and he's too small to play with Trae. Trae can make anyone look good at the PnR. 

The other shit matters a lot more especially on defense.

JC will always make his presence felt against weak comp but OO will take his spot sooner than later. 

On 8/5/2022 at 6:44 AM, Spud2nique said:

They want me to join a group with these animals? 🤨 

A star ⭐️… :aaa:

5862F0F3-EF53-426D-AFC8-D8F364D9E966.jpeg

It's weird.  I actually like Grimes but they're gonna pump him up as if he's something he's not.  Reminds me how people talk about Starks as if he was a legend.  Truthfully he was just a guy.  Barely above a CBA player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I hope you are right that OO develops range but he is almost unplayable with CC until that happens.  I like the blend of all three when healthy.  With Gallo gone, JC’s skillset is critical to our group.

Let some folks tell it, OO has "always" had range.  He's just waiting on Collins to be traded before he shows it, I guess. 

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
On 8/4/2022 at 4:38 PM, AHF said:

This was the main reason I was open to looking at scenarios where CC went somewhere else and JC got put back as Trae’s primary roll man.  JC is outstanding in that role.  Trae can make a lot of players look good but it isn’t all about him and comparing JC’s success in that role to the much more limited way that CC and OO can do it highlights that skill gap.

Even if CC would have gone elsewhere, JC may not have been the main roll man.  We would have likely picked up Ayton or Gobert.   Offensively, the plan would have been to get them rolling in the PNR.   Especially somebody like Ayton who would have been good on a secondary pass. 

2 hours ago, AHF said:

I hope you are right that OO develops range but he is almost unplayable with CC until that happens.  I like the blend of all three when healthy.  With Gallo gone, JC’s skillset is critical to our group.

CRITICAL!!!

We need a stretch big out there

• Thanks 1