• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

I’m gonna say this now… when Trae is better off ball, and obviously he will be, please don’t give sCURVY credit.

Just cuz they were in a pic together.

Curry a prick, he’s shown Trae no respect all his career. He praised Luka and so did Jamal Green on purpose to break Trae down early in his career. Of course Scurvy didn’t want somebody like Trae to be mentioned with him so he tried to shatter that confidence.. guess what… didn’t work.

Trae was born A LEADER. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MarylandHawk said:

Somebody mentioned in the twitter comments that Steph was learning how to be a point guard from Trae. A matter of perspective l guess. Lol. 

Yes! You saw that too huh! Wow! That comment resonated, love it!

@kg01 you don’t read all my stuff but that dude walking by yesterday saying curry ruined the game with distance 3’s.. ya.. nobody else shot threes that were long. The NBA perimeter D was crap that’s what happened I been shooting 3’s since 81 and I haven’t looked back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m gonna say this now… when Trae is better off ball, and obviously he will be, please don’t give sCURVY credit.

Just cuz they were in a pic together.

Curry a prick, he’s shown Trae no respect all his career. He praised Luka and so did Jamal Green on purpose to break Trae down early in his career. Of course Scurvy didn’t want somebody like Trae to be mentioned with him so he tried to shatter that confidence.. guess what… didn’t work.

Trae was born A LEADER. 

It'll be all Kyle K, baybee. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, MarylandHawk said:

uh o. 

One thing that's scary from the collage is Kyrie being serious about his craft. 

Kyrie gets a lot of flack for some of his eccentric moves... however, when he's dialed in, he's a beastly player.   If he's dialed in and KD is dialed in and Simmons decides that he wants to play, Brooklyn could be a force in the East. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Kyrie gets a lot of flack for some of his eccentric moves... however, when he's dialed in, he's a beastly player.   If he's dialed in and KD is dialed in and Simmons decides that he wants to play, Brooklyn could be a force in the East. 

Brooklyn is talented. They have been talented.
It takes more than talent. 

They have more than a few loose screws between the 3 of them

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Diesel said:

That's not scary at all.  Kyrie has always been a gym rat that works on his game.  Even throughout all the other stuff.

And if 'if' was a fif', we'd all have a merry Christmas.

• Like 3

• Moderators

I will be very interested to see how Kyrie does as the #1 in Brooklyn.  He has only been a #1 once in his career and that was in Boston and he struggled in that role.  It is very different having teams game plan for you versus punishing teams for fixating on LeBron and KD.  He is a very good player but I wouldn't expect his traditional efficiency if KD is gone.

• Like 4