• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

45 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

100%.  And he tries his dad's little jabs but they just come off mean all the time. 

I'm probably in the minority but what you describe above is exactly why i hated Don Sutton.  He spent most of his first two years talking about how great the Dodgers were.

OMFG I feel the exact same about Don Sutton.  Are you me?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Chip Carey (who i hate)

Can't stand the guy. I met him in person at a bar several years back. The conversation sucked so bad I just walked away. 

He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt that was tucked into his shorts. Which were held up by his belt, which was tucked into itself. Dude's probably never gotten laid. If he has, musta been in Chicago. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
On 6/6/2022 at 2:57 PM, warcore said:

Can't stand the guy. I met him in person at a bar several years back. The conversation sucked so bad I just walked away. 

He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt that was tucked into his shorts. Which were held up by his belt, which was tucked into itself. Dude's probably never gotten laid. If he has, musta been in Chicago. 

🤔 wtf is that supposed to mean?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, warcore said:

You need to read prior posts to get the joke. 

what's the joke?  That it's easy to get laid in Chicago?   You're god damned right it is!   Or at least it was over 15 years ago when i was still prowling the streets.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, shakes said:

what's the joke?  That it's easy to get laid in Chicago?   You're god damned right it is!   Or at least it was over 15 years ago when i was still prowling the streets.

I guess you missed @kg01s posts on him never shutting the eff up about how much he loves the city of Chicago, while announcing Braves game. The joke is that it's because that's where he lost his virginity (which he probably hasn't if he's tucking Hawaiian shirts in). 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 6/6/2022 at 2:21 PM, kg01 said:

Bro, don't get me started on Skip's son Carey ... ah you got me started on Skip's Son Carey...

I knew I was gonna hate him from the beginning when he apparently decided that all he wanted to do was convince everybody how great Chicago and the Cubs are (remember this was before they won anydayumthangatall).  He'd talk about that city and that team during every Braves broadcast he did.  And when they finally went to play the Cubs it was freaking unbearable.  "Here's something ya didn't know about the cubs"..... "here's another thing you didn't know about the Cubs".... "and did I mention the city and how great it is?".... on and on and on ..

I'm like, if you like chicago so much why don't ya marry it?  Shiiiiiii, let's be honest.  If your last name was Jones or Smith, ya a** wouldn't even have this job in the first place, Skip's son.

rant over for now

Beyond his love for the cubs, he’s just annoying. I feel like I’m looking at a dressed up Ace Ventura on drugs each time I see him. Then I’ll hear “that ball is hit hiiiigh and deeeep” and look up to see the shortstop getting ready to catch the ball. He always messes up information throughout the game and I just find it hilarious at this point, so at least he unintentionally provides me humor. It was last season and we were facing a pitcher, I forget the team, but he said (in a tone expecting the audiences jaw to drop) “this pitcher is the only player in major league history to have a name end with the letter X - now how about that.” Ever heard of Greg Maddux, you idiot lol.

rant ongoing 

Also, sorry Trae for hijacking your thread with some Chip Caray talk. Blame Acuna for this one…

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2022 at 8:50 AM, kg01 said:

A. Clearly recruiting known video gamers, Simmons and Ayton.

B. Is that a old-skool GT jersey he gots on?  I don't think so but I'm happy to run with an unsubstantiated theory.  We all know that.

OK ... I won't ruin it.  That's a GT jersey. Looks nice too.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

The Joke was that it's easy to get Laid in Chicago but it's a bad lay...  Makes you feel like this:

Mood Bad Day GIF - Mood Bad Day Not In The Mood - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2