• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think this is well said.  I do think there are those that have an agenda against him but i also think there are a ton of people who think that Luka, Ja and others have better numbers and better efficiency than Trae and he trumps them in almost all categories.   

Yeah, because most focus on his flaws which don't outweigh his strengths, by any metric you throw out there. 

I saw a post that said Ja and Luka were both more efficient than Trae.  There's not one thing Luka is more efficient even by counting stats.  Ja has a higher field goal percentage, but take a look at true shooting and there is a gap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Trae creeping on Jokic.  True David and Goliath sh*t lol25961256-AC7F-4B78-A3CE-070F8474C677.thumb.jpeg.163235c465b3e87aecda76d150cf2687.jpeg

Cant figure why Steph is so high with less than a 2:1 assist to turn and an eFG far lower than his career average.  It is Steph tho.  Looney literally scores every one of his points because of his man forgetting he exists when Steph is on lol.

Five-thirty-eight precisely predicted Klay’s return would hurt the Warriors even with a better pass and dribble profile.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Trae creeping on Jokic.  True David and Goliath sh*t lol25961256-AC7F-4B78-A3CE-070F8474C677.thumb.jpeg.163235c465b3e87aecda76d150cf2687.jpeg

Cant figure why Steph is so high with less than a 2:1 assist to turn and an eFG far lower than his career average.  It is Steph tho.  Looney literally scores every one of his points because of his man forgetting he exists when Steph is on lol.

Five-thirty-eight precisely predicted Klay’s return would hurt the Warriors even with a better pass and dribble profile.

Its extremely difficult for a wing coming off of two major injuries to have positive impact at his age. 

Steph is the goat offensive player in terms of off ball value. Guys like him have so much value and benefit to others. Look at Wiggins for example 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
On 4/1/2022 at 7:48 PM, benhillboy said:

Well Raptor is not an efficiency stat it's a box+- stat. 

• Like 1

I recall, several years ago, King James became a millionaire his first year in the NBA.  How?  He signed up with sponsors to do commercials for their products.  You saw this rookie on TV often.  He still makes mega $$$ because of his appearances in commercials.

Trae has just now started to appear.  Casual fans all remember a player seen often on TV.  This is one of the things that drives players onto all star status.  

:smug:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

For the community award, I imagine.

No that’s the one thing we aren’t proud of Trae for? Beating the Nets. In fact, he shoulda been load managing, I’m mad :angry2: at him. Also, section 27 didn’t all get their popcorn 🍿… Trae, your laggin!!! :angry2:

• Haha 3