• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

On 8/27/2021 at 3:33 PM, marco102 said:

Trae gifting the fam the swag early. 

Trae's relationship with his little brother is one of my favorite things about him.

I knew early he had the right stuff to be a leader by the way he carries himself within his family. 

He genuinely looks out for his siblings and especially his brother. Makes you proud.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae's relationship with his little brother is one of my favorite things about him.

I knew early he had the right stuff to be a leader by the way he carries himself within his family. 

He genuinely looks out for his siblings and especially his brother. Makes you proud.

:cray2:indeed.

Trae got to chill out a little on this. That's like comparing Jordan vs Lebron. It's a borderline religious following behind Jay-Z that will never let it end well. Jay is the last of the NYC "automatically the GOAT because he is King of NYC" rappers. But that's due to a few reasons. 

1. Nobody respects NY rap like that anymore

2. Nobody has been able to knock Jay off his thrown because...

3. Jay-Z surpassed the city limits in to an international business mogul that challenges the likes of any celebrity, or businessman worldwide. His impact and legacy is now beyond music. Comparing his music now to someone like Drake is like saying MJ with the Wizards couldn't hang with Kobe. It's like yeah, duh... but he already stamped himself in his prime, and he is still pretty damn good post-prime. Even when he walks in arenas in a Wiz jersey, it's still pretty damn epic and he is must see TV.

That's Jay Z now. He is on legend status. Drake to his credit is headed there too. But again, its like Jordan v Kobe v Lebron. There will always be levels to their greatess.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae got to chill out a little on this. That's like comparing Jordan vs Lebron. It's a borderline religious following behind Jay-Z that will never let it end well. Jay is the last of the NYC "automatically the GOAT because he is King of NYC" rappers. But that's due to a few reasons. 

1. Nobody respects NY rap like that anymore

2. Nobody has been able to knock Jay off his thrown because...

3. Jay-Z surpassed the city limits in to an international business mogul that challenges the likes of any celebrity, or businessman worldwide. His impact and legacy is now beyond music. Comparing his music now to someone like Drake is like saying MJ with the Wizards couldn't hang with Kobe. It's like yeah, duh... but he already stamped himself in his prime, and he is still pretty damn good post-prime. Even when he walks in arenas in a Wiz jersey, it's still pretty damn epic and he is must see TV.

That's Jay Z now. He is on legend status. Drake to his credit is headed there too. But again, its like Jordan v Kobe v Lebron. There will always be levels to their greatess.

Great write up….when Trae made that comment I was just like “ yeah ok, he’s really showing his age”

• Like 2