• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

Anyone else find it a little weird he's got photos of himself all over his gym walls?

That'd be like me plastering pics of me all over the bedroom walls. 

You should see my house I got a shrine in honor of my trainer.

Spoiler: me :indifferent: 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 7:20 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae got to chill out a little on this. That's like comparing Jordan vs Lebron. It's a borderline religious following behind Jay-Z that will never let it end well. Jay is the last of the NYC "automatically the GOAT because he is King of NYC" rappers. But that's due to a few reasons. 

1. Nobody respects NY rap like that anymore

2. Nobody has been able to knock Jay off his thrown because...

3. Jay-Z surpassed the city limits in to an international business mogul that challenges the likes of any celebrity, or businessman worldwide. His impact and legacy is now beyond music. Comparing his music now to someone like Drake is like saying MJ with the Wizards couldn't hang with Kobe. It's like yeah, duh... but he already stamped himself in his prime, and he is still pretty damn good post-prime. Even when he walks in arenas in a Wiz jersey, it's still pretty damn epic and he is must see TV.

That's Jay Z now. He is on legend status. Drake to his credit is headed there too. But again, its like Jordan v Kobe v Lebron. There will always be levels to their greatess.

As a lyricist, Jay-Z not even the best in NY..Nas and Rakim are better imo...But Drake? I thought he was a singer....lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, kg01 said:

It was such an outstanding pass, he didn't even know what to do with his hands.

Reminded me of when the dentist 🦷 first gives you Vicodin for the first time when you get your wisdom teeth pulled and it’s too much for your system to handle the giddiness and by the end of the night you are slapping yourself in your sleep 😴.

No? It happened to someone I know. :indifferent:

Trez almost slapped himself with his floppy hands lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Reminded me of when the dentist 🦷 first gives you Vicodin for the first time when you get your wisdom teeth pulled and it’s too much for your system to handle the giddiness and by the end of the night you are slapping yourself in your sleep 😴.

No? It happened to someone I know. :indifferent:

Trez almost slapped himself with his floppy hands lol.

He totally did.

• Haha 2