• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Ok, this actually may be the best All Star performance of all time by Steph.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If the game is close, they won't let Trae finish the game, seeing the size of Team Lebron.

They'll do him just like last time, and have someone in the game like LaMelo or Murray at the point.

Ja MIGHT be in the game, but Trae won't.

If he is, I'll be shocked.

I expect the rotation to be the same as it was in the first half

Embiid is really talented. If they can find a way to unlock his conditioning, he has the talent to be the most dominant player in the league.

He can dribble and shoot like Lebron, but at 7 feet. Post moves and vision are great as well. This guy is legit, as much as I like to knock on him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If the game is close, they won't let Trae finish the game, seeing the size of Team Lebron.

They'll do him just like last time, and have someone in the game like LaMelo or Murray at the point.

Ja MIGHT be in the game, but Trae won't.

If he is, I'll be shocked.

That was probably more right of passage than anything being his first all star game. Luka got benched too. I doubt 2 first timers, alternates at that, would play over Trae

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Embiid is really talented. If they can find a way to unlock his conditioning, he has the talent to be the most dominant player in the league.

He can dribble and shoot like Lebron, but at 7 feet. Post moves and vision are great as well. This guy is legit, as much as I like to knock on him.

Naw, he sucks. All hype. 

I'm sure laker fans are lovin these Westbrook fashion commercials.....

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

That was probably more right of passage than anything being his first all star game. Luka got benched too. I doubt 2 first timers, alternates at that, would play over Trae

They're gonna play ja.  Bet money.

Luuka sat because he was suckin.  Trae was playing well that game.