Adrian Wojnarowski
16.6K Tweets
Following

600x200

eNDdgklW_200x200.jpg

Following
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
ESPN Senior NBA Insider. NBA Countdown. SportsCenter. Subscribe to The Woj Pod: http://apple.co/2SlLzr0
Joined June 2009

Adrian Wojnarowski’s Tweets

eNDdgklW_bigger.jpg

Collins continued: "....in arbitration so I can get back on the court as soon as possible and continue to contribute to our 2019-20 campaign."

eNDdgklW_bigger.jpg

"...frustrated and disappointed in myself for putting all us in this position. I have always been incredibly careful about what I put in my body, but I took a supplement, which unbeknownst to me, had been contaminated with an illegal component. I plan to appeal my suspension..."
Quote Tweet

eNDdgklW_normal.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
· 4m
Collins statement to ESPN: "First I want to apologize to my teammates, the Hawks organization, our fans, partners and community as a whole for this situation. I understand the impact this matter has on what we are trying to achieve together this season, and I am incredibly ..."

eNDdgklW_bigger.jpg

Collins statement to ESPN: "First I want to apologize to my teammates, the Hawks organization, our fans, partners and community as a whole for this situation. I understand the impact this matter has on what we are trying to achieve together this season, and I am incredibly ..."

eNDdgklW_bigger.jpg

Collins tested positive for Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2, league says.
Quote Tweet

eNDdgklW_normal.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
· 9m
Atlanta forward John Collins has been suspended 25 games for violating NBA's Anti-Drug policy.
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Too soon!  Too soon?

This is ridiculous.  Even if it was unknowing ingesting it, the stigma is sadly on him for good now.  Which is sad because it could indeed simply be a mistake.  It's not like he was caught with a masking agent like Ayton who clearly did something he was actively trying to hide. - That is a huge difference, imho

Second, is this our former GS trainers thinking the league will turn a blind eye to coloring outside the medical lines.  @Spud2nique ,your thoughts?

Lastly, are we actually testing dudes now or are we just giving sacrificial lambs to draw attention away from the superstars who are on stuff?  IOW, should Lebron be losing his hair over this?  #shotsfired

"Nah, nah it's .. prehab, kg." - LeB

Yeah fkng right.

Absolute joke! Adam Silver go test Lebron right now! No? In a week, a month.. this is BS to the fullest. 

I believe John knew exactly what he was putting into his body. I’m sorry but people saying they took stuff by accident is like me saying I slept walked to in n out and had 5 burgers 🍔 but no idea. 🤦‍♀️ 

Bay Area trainers perhaps in on this but they’ve been pumping crap into Curry for yeaaarrs. And Draymond. Did you all see Draymond’s noodle arms a week ago? 

Oh, it’s illegal in the NFL too right, test Nick Bosa and his brother Joey too along with 100 other dudes.

• Like 4