• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, hazer said:

I've said several times Trae reminds me of AI

Watch the tape, their motions/movements/style/heart are similar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Whiteside stepped on Trae's foot on purpose. How is that not flagrant?

Always hated him, NEVER was one of the ones wanting him on the Hawks.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter +12

Wallace +11

Bruno +8

Bembry +7

Parker -15

Huerter -12

Interesting.

That fails my eye test, and why I'm not the biggest fan of that stat. Jab's been awesome...

• Like 1

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, hazer said:

Watch the tape, their motions/movements/style/heart are similar.

AI was undisciplined as a defender, a mediocre passer, and a poor jump shooter.  The only resemblance I see is their ability to handle them ball and get the opposition off balance.  Definitely hope Trae finishes this season beyond AI’s peak ability to play off the ball.  

AI was obviously also not interested in practice and wanted the offense to be all about him.  I wasn’t a big fan.  Can’t deny his heart during games, though.  He left it on the floor.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I remember the first question someone asked coach before the season is where is the shooting going to come from? The question has yet to be answered. 

Everyone needs to get better but Huert and Crabbe represent the quickest additions to where we started the season.  Was hoping Kevin was going to use last game as a springboard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

AI was undisciplined as a defender, a mediocre passer, and a poor jump shooter.  The only resemblance I see is their ability to handle them ball and get the opposition off balance.  Definitely hope Trae finishes this season beyond AI’s peak ability to play off the ball.  

AI was obviously also not interested in practice and wanted the offense to be all about him.  I wasn’t a big fan.  Can’t deny his heart during games, though.  He left it on the floor.

You're not seeing the similarity in motion/shooting/aggression though? Not talking about those other things we can agree on...