• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

YOu see the Bulls game last year?

Not a good comparison.  Trae actually faded in the last 2 OT periods of that game.  Then again, it did go to 4 OTs, and the Hawks didn't have another competent ball handler to take some of the pressure off of Trae when the Bulls started to double him.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Not a good comparison.  Trae actually faded in the last 2 OT periods of that game.  Then again, it did go to 4 OTs, and the Hawks didn't have another competent ball handler to take some of the pressure off of Trae when the Bulls started to double him.

Hard not to fade in 4 OT's..

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We will find you again. See ya tomorrow!

~lw3

Content ignored by moderator. Good luck! It's almost morning! 🙂

~lw3

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

And if we won, then what? Crickets?

Careful, you'll get a warning for directly calling someone out...

• Haha 1

I didn't think Trae looked that good. I was disappointed in our defense with the new starters but they are ass on defense so it was expected. Bembry is a loose cannon on defense. He stays taking bad risk. Kevin defense is fundamentally sound but his length is weak and he doesn't really move his attacker, his attacker moves him. Jabari defense is awful. Hunter is the only good defender out there. Jones wasn't bad, I don't know why they took him out. Whiteside killed the glass. This one is on LP. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I have no issues going back and forth. That’s what the forums are for.

You're one of the posters I disagree with the most, and I couldn't agree with you more...

• Like 1

This lost reminds me of last season. Cannot close when in the lead. Trae plays hero ball and takes contested threes. We couldn't score for the last 2 mins of the 4th and Portland went on a 7-0 run till Kev hit that three. 

We couldn't score or stop them in OT. A lot of shots and not a lot of good looks. 

Trae needs to be careful, he could be the best offensive player ever or the next Stephon Marbury if he's not careful. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Trae needs more Steve Nash, less Allen Iverson. 

This. I love Trae. I think he’s our superstar. But he can’t go 9-30 I’m sorry at that point he’s becoming a volume chucker. He broke double digit dimes tonight but usage seemed way too high. Yes very Iversonish. Let’s get back to the basics.

• Like 2