• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Kevin is better than Hunter for now, but I believe both guys are still gonna be better than they are now. No telling how good. They are both young. These baby Hawks have a bright future.

I think Kevin will have a double digit assist game before the year is over. He is going to be the back up point guard for all intents and purposes.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Oh yea FYI this was a nationally televised game so a lot of people saw that massive coaching choke job

FYI, not it wasn't and no they didn't. TNT pulled the game for Nuggets vs Sixers.

I'm sure they wished they hadn't.

• Thanks 1

Let me explain something to people defending Pierce. It's true that Pierce is a 2nd year head coach

But he's been in the NBA since 2007 and a Coach since 2011. Trying to be Captain-Save-a-Coach ain't gonna work with me so save your energy trying to explain his deficiencies to me. He's not BRAND new to the NBA and how things work

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

Let me explain something to people defending Pierce. It's true that Pierce is a 2nd year head coach

But he's been in the NBA since 2007 and a Coach since 2011. Trying to be Captain-Save-a-Coach ain't gonna work with me. He's no BRAND new to the NBA and how things work

Because all jobs at different levels require the exact same thing. :good:..:doh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

But he's been in the NBA since 2007 and a Coach since 2011. Trying to be Captain-Save-a-Coach ain't gonna work with me so save your energy trying to explain his deficiencies to me. He's not BRAND new to the NBA and how things work

Some guys are good teachers, but aren't necessarily good in game coaches when the bullets are flying.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Really??? Have you read EVERY single post in this thread? 

I find no fault with well deserved critism and Pierce owned the mistake.

My mistake well everyone criticizing him doesn’t believe he should be fired I should say 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

Some guys are good teachers, but aren't necessarily good in game coaches when the bullets are flying.

Very True.

Sometimes it takes time to develop those things.

Like I told a young project manager a few days ago....yes you can manage your own work, you know what to do but can you manage the interns under you and relay that information to them effectively. It takes time and practice.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We got killed on the glass again.

How does Butler get 18 rebounds? definitely need better defensive rebounding but Heurter at full availability and Collins returning should definitely help out there.

• Like 1