• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LP best defender is Reddish. Putting Crabbe and Bembry v. Butler or Nunn is dumb. Trae was getting killed Duncan f***ing Robinson. Parker defense is super ass. 

OKC, let's make a deal

Another excellent point.  He, if anybody, should've been in this game at the end.  Especially since he was decent offensively.

• Like 2

Nobody and I mean not a got damn soul better take up for Pierce tonight ! 

im not suggesting firing him but geeezzzz I mean I’m really starting to see what Larry Brown meant in that interview the other day about “developmental coaches”....I really am starting to believe pierce will likely get the boot after next season 

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

It's gonna get really interesting if Trae blows up on LP one of these games

And I wonder who's side y'all are gonna be on. Our superstar or ol peanut head

EXACTLY. Obviously I'd side with Trae. My goodness, how can you lose so many games with Trae playing out of his MIND? We have enough talent on the roster right now to win. IF PROPERLY COACHED.

Fire CLP. complete DOGDOODOO. I was all about letting him stay on for the rest of the year, but I can't anymore. He's GARBAGE. So bad. Paid millions of dollars. unbelievable. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LP best defender is Reddish. Putting Crabbe and Bembry v. Butler or Nunn is dumb. Trae was getting killed Duncan f***ing Robinson. Parker defense is super ass. 

OKC, let's make a deal

I just don’t get why reddish got put in the dog house even during overtime until the very end ! What’s up LP?????

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I gotta say, I was a Bembry guy going into this season.... I'm now just about to hop off the bandwagon. Just putrid IQ and fundamentals.

Well he's not even defending that well.  Jimmy missed a 15 footer that should have won the game because Bembry couldn't even stay close to him.  

• Like 3

Just now, macdaddy said:

Well he's not even defending that well.  Jimmy missed a 15 footer that should have won the game because Bembry couldn't even stay close to him.  

Yeah you get so caught up with his ball hawking skills that you overlook other aspects of his defense. Been focusing on him this whole season and his defense is just so bad. He's constantly out of position, going for gambles, and gets beat off the dribble way too often. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Nobody and I mean not a got damn soul better take up for Pierce tonight ! 

im not suggesting firing him but geeezzzz I mean I’m really starting to see what Larry Brown meant in that interview the other day about “developmental coaches”....I really am starting to believe pierce will likely get the boot after next season 

Or maybe, just maybe he's a 2nd year coach learning the job. 

We've all gotta start somewhere. I'm sure Larry Brown was better as a coach the older he got...just saying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Or maybe, just maybe he's a 2nd year coach learning the job. 

We've all gotta start somewhere. I'm sure Larry Brown was better as a coach the older he got...just saying.

I think the glaring mistake that affected the final minute took away from what was a well executed game plan for 47 minutes.  CLP is going to learn from this I know it.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I mean if that's the case that's pretty dumb.  I understand a minute restriction but this far back i'm not sure his body is going to notice 25 vs 28 minutes. 

True, but we are playing again tomorrow night.

Effing schedule makers.

• Like 1