• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LK and Bonkers finally got something to be mad about. Sucks we lost. We were out of gas in OT like v. Portland. We somehow covered the spread

If you honestly think this is the first time we've lost because of LP, then you haven't been watching the games closely enough.

This is clearly a playoff team, if properly coached. ZERO REASON to lose 10 games in a row. We literally lost 3-4 games during the span that was DIRECTLY on CLP. 

He's REALLY REALLY BAD. Hawks are going nowhere with him. He doesn't know how coach, how to implement lineups, how to put his players in the best position to succeed. It must be nice to be totally incompetent and collect millions of dollars a year.

Wow! 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I’m not going to go down the fire CLP like some of you, but that was pretty awful. I know Huerter is on a minutes restriction, but he screwed up once it was 117-111 with our lineups. Trae should have never came out. Even with him coming out, you need to call TO and get him back in. Pitiful..

+10000 to this. I actually like LP but I can't defend him on this one. I was waiting for the timeout and sub and was flabbergasted when LP kept Bembry in there on offense. It was like Miami wanted Bembry to have the ball in his hands. They face guarded Huerter to force him to keep it and throw up yet another lame shot with ZERO chance of going in and ZERO rebounding underneath. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . true.

But this is why I keep beating the "develop Bruno" drum.  It was OBVIOUS early on in this game that Len nor Jones could guard Bam.   Parker can't guard anybody, yet LP elected to play him at the 5.

But if you need a defender at the 5, especially out on the perimeter, Bruno HAS to be the choice.  He's the only big on the team that can laterally move enough to stay in front of a guy like Bam.

I just want LP to get the right feel for the game ( which I thought he had for most of this game ), and understand the strengths of everybody.

But to have Vince AND Bembry in the game, and acting like those guys can defend and make shots, is just laughable.

Like people have been saying.  Call timeout after that 1st 3 that Miami made.  Get Trae in.  And see if we can run the halfcourt offense that basically got us the lead.

Just a horrible loss.  An unnecessary loss.

One guy that should have gotten more minutes with Collins out is Bruno. If we are going to lose, let him get some minutes. It doesn’t hurt, especially when we see Parker playing the 5.

• Like 2