• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

This team has been completely demoralized after LP's horrible coaching in crunch time smh

Again...I understand the issue with not getting Trae back in on offense after the defensive sub in regulation. 

What next for 5 minutes?

3 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

I hereby name myself.

I 100% guarantee you I'd coach 10X better than CLP. At least I have some sense of logic and rationality. I can look at stats and watch the game. I have NBA strategy. CLP is DOGCOMPLETE CRAP.

CLP is an uneducated moron. A clueless baffoon. Trae is PISSED. Get ready for him to LEAVE Atlanta.

Would I blame Trae? Nope. He doesn't deserve this DOGDOODOO.

As a second choice I nominate you KG01. 

Do you accept? 

There's a reason you're not answering.

It's a useless and pointless discussion.  Nobody's getting fired.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Again...I understand the issue with not getting Trae back in on offense after the defensive sub in regulation. 

What next for 5 minutes?

He didn't start Jabari in the OT.  I thought he was hurt.  Instead, Vince started the OT.

Vince was outstanding in the 1st half . . absolutely horrible in the 2nd half.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What next for 5 minutes?

There is nothing next

The air was taken outta the tire after that blitz at the end of the 4th qtr. The blitz lasted thru the OT, the Hawks couldn't do diddlysquat

• Like 1

Coach made one mistake tonight, putting Bembry in over Cam Reddish on the defenisve end towards the end of the game.

He adjusted well to what the heat were doing from the previous games.  Team ran out of gas. Now I must say I am pissed with his decision, but considering we are on a back to back, I'm not going to over react.  

Miami wears Trae down with all the trapping.  For the most part the Hawks made them pay this game, but chasing all of their actions on offense eventually caused the Hawks to run out of gas.

On to the next one. I'm pissed about this one though. Should have won it!

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

I’m not going to go down the fire CLP like some of you, but that was pretty awful. I know Huerter is on a minutes restriction, but he screwed up once it was 117-111 with our lineups. Trae should have never came out. Even with him coming out, you need to call TO and get him back in. Pitiful..

• Like 4