Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

And about 3.5 milliseconds after trading Kevin Heurter, we'll be searching for the next Kevin Heurter.

Grass ain't always greener, mayne.  Let it breath ... unless you're bringin' back an actual difference maker.  Then maybe we can talk.

But, so far, I ain't heard no tell of anything that gets my attention in a Heurter trade.

This^^^^ We are going to regret moving this kid. Travis said on the radio that Huerter was the player that they received the most trade inquiries about. It seems that his skillset is desired around the league.  There is a reason for that but he isn't good enough to a Hawk.  We need to do whatever we need to get better but we damn sure better do something that will make our team better.  Elite shooting and playmaking skills are a premium in this league today. 

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Maybe it's the ones that "a little too into it".  I'm not running around telling kids that there's no Easter Bunny or anything but  this thread is 300+ pages of people asking supes when it's going to happen?  When is the mighty Basketball god going to grant the Hawks a victory in tradeworld.   I'm just hoping that people are using logic here and not hook lined and sinkered.  But if you think it's healthy to let Trump continue to believe what he believes.. Ok.

..... there's no easter bunny? Noooooooooo!

Curse you and this god-forsaken thread!

Eta.  I think most of us have our eyes open here.  Don't be a fun-killer.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's a fun exercise for me.  I love this time of year.  

Beats re-hashing the same ole tired conversations that we have been discussing for months.

Besides Supes or Camps have never presented the information saying 'THIS WIL HAPPEN'...they've only presented the information as ongoing discussions between teams. Trades take forever and a day and the smallest thing can stop it from happening.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's a fun exercise for me.  I love this time of year.  

Beats re-hashing the same ole tired conversations that we have been discussing for months.

Same I’m just enjoying myself. Not taking anything personal.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It may be... as long as we all know it's all fiction.

Pretty strong words. Admittedly it's hard for us rank-and-file Hawks fans to verify @NBASupes info as being Inside Stuff. But it is equally hard for you or anyone to prove that it isn't. So with those realities in place, why choose the path of mean-spiritedness, especially in the context of a fun, festive message board?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, parfait said:

@NBASupes does this Chris Paul trade KILL the 5 team deal? Or are there attempts underway to modify it to a 4 team swap?

Hell yeah it does. The whole purpose of the deal was around Jrue Holiday and Ball. That could still happen but it's unlikely to include us in it

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hell yeah it does. The whole purpose of the deal was around Jrue Holiday and Ball. That could still happen but it's unlikely to include us in it

So the super trade is dead?  Thank the lord.  Sign Gordon Hayward, Rondo (YEAH I SAID IT), Skal, and draft Hayes and run this mother🙊 back! 

Playoffs here we come.  

Edited by marco102

24 minutes ago, JTB said:

Same I’m just enjoying myself. Not taking anything personal.

Exactly. I retired early 2 years ago at 48, and I dont know what I would do without these boards. lol...Gotta kill time somehow....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

So the super trade is dead?  Thank the lord.  Sign Gordon Hayward, Rondo (YEAH I SAID IT), Skal, and draft Hayes and run this mother🙊 back! 

Playoffs here we come.  

Which one. The one with Indy/Atlanta and a 3rd team, no. 

The Jrue Holiday/LaMelo Ball deal, yes.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

And about 3.5 milliseconds after trading Kevin Heurter, we'll be searching for the next Kevin Heurter.

Grass ain't always greener, mayne.  Let it breath ... unless you're bringin' back an actual difference maker.  Then maybe we can talk.

But, so far, I ain't heard no tell of anything that gets my attention in a Heurter trade.

Which is ultimately why we shouldn't expect a trade with the young core in mind. Atlanta values the hell out of all 6 of them but if they do make a trade, they think it will take them to the next level. 

• Thanks 1